The "Pillars of Modern Warfare" Sh**post Thread

11 minutes ago, KliffIsTheOG said:

Did you change your profile picture over the trebuchet comment? It's not that serious!

Nah lol I just realized that it's been the trebuchet for a few months while I've been on a hiatus of sorts so I decided to change it! You're good

Pillars of modern warfare, shitty villains with no development or human motive, have no place in Valentia

(Please let the villains get some decent development this time .... please ........)

Pillars of Modern Warfare such as dragon-blooded and lobster lords have no place in Valentia.

15 hours ago, pinguyFrank said:

Pillars of Modern Warfare such as complex map designs, have no place in Valentia

Damn i was going to write this one as well.

it has no place in Valentia or in Ylisse.

thankfully, we had plenty of great maps in conquest, but this meme doesn't work because its continent has no name lmao

Edited by Nobody

Pillars of modern warfare such as female Knights and Cavaliers without pants have no place in Valentia.

Pillars of modern warfare such as Mary Sues have no place in Valentia.

Pillars of modern warfare such as crappy villains and story (hopefully) have no place in Valentia.

Pillars of modern warfare such as Axe users and Wyvern Knights have no place in Valentia.

Pillars of modern warfare such as big and little sisters and making OP children with them have no place in Valentia.

Pillars of modern warfare such as faceless industry producing row upon row of machines of death to be thrust into the hands of young men hardly out of high school who could not afford college, who will die alone in some battlefield far from home so that the military industrial complex continues to thrive have no place in Valentia.

Pillars of modern warfare such as, the technology to deploy weapons of mass destruction over long distances (eg the Kalosian Ultimate Weapon) within a short timeframe, and the resultant theory of mutual assured destruction which results in no clear victor in such war, has no place in Akaneia, Magvel, Ylisse, The Greater Valla Continent (Nohr/Hoshido), or Valentia. (*) It may have a place in Tellius, however, and it may also have a place for Zephyrists in Elibe.

(*) For the matter, it also has no place in Hyrule or Kanto, either.

Edited by henrymidfields