Orb Hoarding

dragonlordsd

Since I pulled Priscilla, probably the unit I wanted most in the latest banner, I have stopped pulling. After what happened to me when I tried pulling for Sanaki, I know its probably best to wait till next banner, even if I kind of want Ninian, Karel, and Jaffer. Once the 5* percentage goes above 3% its gets kinda hard for me not to keep pulling until it reset.

F2P here, have 82 orbs stockpiled. I make it a habit to pull at least once from every focus, Battling Robin and Princesses excepted because I already had enough of the units in them. I've made four pulls from this focus and ended up with just a 5* Hawkeye, so now I'm waiting for the next batch of new characters.

I generally spend Orbs as I get them, the exceptions are if I've gotten everyone I want from a Focus or have no interest in a group, like the most recent Siblings one.  I try to take advantage of the Bonus until it resets, but I won't keep it from having me Pull, if there's still a 5* I want.

I pretty much always pull when I've amassed 20 orbs, as, outside of the Awakening cast, I don't really have any personal attachments to the units, so there is really no point in me hoarding orbs waiting for my favorites.  However, I'm starting to exhaust the pool of 3/4 star heroes I have yet to obtain, so I might start sitting on my orbs after my 5* rate resets.

Edited by red-and-soulless

Haven't spent money yet, I have 230 saved up and trying my best not to dump it all until a character I want is the banner. Sometimes I might spend 10 orbs on a banner to see if I can get something good.

It really sucks at times because not rolling is kinda punishing since it puts me behind on skill inheritance stuff, and not doing so well in the arena as well due to lack of good units. (only scoring the bare minimum of 4,000)

Edited by Fei Mao

I currently have 80 82 orbs saved up. I had spend about 140 or more on the one with new FE7 units and ended up with none of the focus units, but did end up getting 5* Hector, Hinoka, and 4* Effie out of it, at the very least. Now I've promised myself I won't spend another orb until I'm content with the number of released FE7, FE8 and specific FE9/10 units I've posted in another thread.

Edited by Raven