Nintendo World Report TV just uploaded a footage that we did not seen yet

8 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

But are we really surprised though? It's not FE without at least a one note gimmick character.

She's one of the few newly added characters. Someone thought this was a necessary addition to make the game better - of course we haven't seen her supports yet, so I just hope this is a complete fake-out, but like I said, I'm a bit worried here.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Thane said:

She's one of the few newly added characters. Someone thought this was a necessary addition to make the game better - of course we haven't seen her supports yet, so I just hope this is a complete fake-out, but like I said, I'm a bit worried here.

I have my concerns too, but let's just wait and see. Though unlikely, she may have a compelling arc. Maybe the whole "For Alm!" thing was because he was supporting her in battle. 

2 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

In one of the videos, Boey attacked with Celica and Mae within three spaces, and only Celica appeared in the top left. I guess no Mae and Boey support despite their ending?

There's only a visual indication if they've already established a support.

1 minute ago, KongDude88 said:

In one of the videos, Boey attacked with Celica and Mae within three spaces, and only Celica appeared in the top left. I guess no Mae and Boey support despite their ending?

It could be that getting at least the C-Support is the trigger for getting support bonuses in battle, so the person playing in the video might not've gotten Boey and Mae supported together yet.

13 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

Could be that they don't have a support, I doubt that they won't have a support with each other.

1 hour ago, The DanMan said:

There's only a visual indication if they've already established a support.

1 hour ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

It could be that getting at least the C-Support is the trigger for getting support bonuses in battle, so the person playing in the video might not've gotten Boey and Mae supported together yet.

Ah, I completely forgot about that. That makes more sense now.

I know that this might seem like a little detail and I'm not sure if I'm imagining it or not, but I like how the map turned to a diagonal when Tobin attacked the Terror to reflect his position (diagonally) from it.  You can see the caskets and tiles on the floor change their orientation (couldn't think of a better way of phrasing that...).