Reveal hidden contents

0401 should clue you in.

I figured it was my duty to act bemused in OP

Hence the tag

Edited by Tryhard

Marth's meiji era design in 90'2 shonen mange style concept art is best part:

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.94d4c2b419a38a5a6b824b352d98e39e.PNG

I actually want this game to be real now lol. They put so much effort into this april fools site. 

Fire Emblem: Battle of Revolution on the 3DS and Switch? I did seen those three characters are absolutely Valbar, Leon, and Kamui. I was wondering if this could be an April Fools Joke in Japan since they did looked like they have did modified the original Gaiden battle models and modified Valbar's, Leon's, and Kamui's profile for the site. I mean they did look like they did a good job with those new NES-look alike artworks, portraits, and fooling everyone.

I wondered if we'll actually can get those April Fool things that we saw as an actual DLC for Echoes: Shadows of Valentia?

Edited by King Marth 64

I kinda want to see other characters in this style too. Wonder how a lot of them would look with their new designs translated into NES-style portraits and a Japanese theme.

Giving Kamui back his green hair was a nice touch.

I kinda think about it, I wondered if North American, European, and the other countries will get this same April Fools joke on the site? I do wish we could get these Battle of Revolution contents from the April Fools joke as a DLC, maybe have Master of Arms and a Swordmaster class as a DLC class similar to like how we have the Dread Fighter, Bride, Dark Falcon, Witch, and Bastillian class that we have during in Awakening and Fates and have a Battle of Revolution map in a Japanese style setting similar to Hoshido as a DLC.