Kozaki Continues

Elieson

As I've stated multiple times, I truly like Kozaki's art; it's just some of the armor designs he had to do for the previous two games that I'm not a fan of.

I think my favorite doodle of his is one of Hans between two random ladies. It made me like Hans for a swift few minutes as I looked at it.

I loved Kozaki's style in No More Heroes, really don't care for it in Fire Emblem.

I kind of hope, now that Suda seems to be doing more NMH stuff, he goes back to that.

Tbh I do like his art, even though he apparently doesn't like green hair very much.  

I just want costume designer changes, because for the girls in particular it generally feels ridiculous in the 3DS games.  As designing clothing is not Kozaki's job, however, I obviously don't blame him for that.

On 4/1/2017 at 3:23 PM, Slumber said:

I loved Kozaki's style in No More Heroes, really don't care for it in Fire Emblem.

I kind of hope, now that Suda seems to be doing more NMH stuff, he goes back to that.

No reason why he can't do both-- it's not like he works as a single series artist full time. He did that Tekken character a year or two back and apparently did some official art for Vocaloids.