My view on friendship and relationships in general.

Metal Rabbit

I like to view a bond between two people as a direct link to each other's hearts. From the moment two people meet, the link it made.

Most times, the link will shrivel and coexist due to neglect. But when you nuture that friendship, it gets stronger.

A strong link... it means trust. It means harmony, and sometimes even love. It also means strength when you need it.

When a person dies, it's like the link was pulled out of you. And it hurts, and you want to fill the hole.

But once you get past the stages of grief, that's when you can let your memories fill it in. That way, you're still connected to them.

And because you have so many relationships, your death can shake your friends to their core depending on how big your bond is.

And... if everyone has a friend, it seems like the whole world is connected. To me atleast.

As for me... I only add people to my friend list when I feel like we have a bond. So sorry if you added me, and I haven't done the favor. That's why.

This is just a forum, but it's a fun forum. The people here are real and you can't just ignore that if you consider yourself a human being.

Edited by Adam

But I also consider everyone on the forest as worthy of being my friend.

That is a lie, and you know it is. As for me, I would not really consider anyone around here (Apart from Swordsalmon and maybe Vala) as people I would want as friends.

Edited by Shuuda

That is a lie, and you know it is. As for me, I would not really consider anyone around here (Apart from Swordsalmon and maybe Vala) as people I would want as friends.
*Cries*

XD

Yeah. You annoy me too badly for me to consider a friendship, so nyeh!

Yeah. You annoy me too badly for me to consider a friendship, so nyeh!

Well, I guess a lot of people mistrust intelligence. (By the way, that was just a little joke.)

Edited by Shuuda

Well, I guess a lot of people mistrust intelligence.
Hey, I've defended you a few times, and even at times acted towards you with a certain amount of friendliness. But you continually prove to be un-worthy of it, you act like a-- I'm ending this conversation here.

Friendship is one of the strongest bonds there is. In my POV, it's:

1. Friendship

2. Love

3. Family

Not saying family doesn't mean anything to me, it's just that I don't feel as connected to them as I do my friends. Me and Masu used to be able to read each other's minds, no joke( We kind of still can, but since I moved we haven't been seeing each other as much). I wouldn't give up my friends for the world.

Friendship is one of the strongest bonds there is. In my POV, it's:

1. Friendship

2. Love

3. Family

Not saying family doesn't mean anything to me, it's just that I don't feel as connected to them as I do my friends. Me and Masu used to be able to read each other's minds, no joke( We kind of still can, but since I moved we haven't been seeing each other as much). I wouldn't give up my friends for the world.

Dude that was so awesome. We could finish each other's sentences and everything XD

to me, family are those people who are besides you in the good times and in the bad, and are always supporting you. A family isn't limited to blood ties.

gosh, that sounded corny.

XD

Heh, today felt like a nice friendship kind of day.

I haven't been going to play rehearsals lately because I'm sick. People have been pissed at me for it, but they weren't really aware I was sick. On Tuesday I was talking to a friend on IM who was asking me why I wasn't going, and I explained and she felt bad. Yesterday someone else practically yelled at me for it, and no matter what she wouldn't listen to what I had to say.

Today I was talking to the first friend, and she was really nice about everything and was really concerned about my health and how I was doing. I got to talk to her a lot about things, and she (and her cousin!) was really attentive. She explained everything to our director and some other people, and then that girl who yelled at me apparently felt really terrible about stuff.

It's nice when people look out for you. It's why I consider friendship and kindness and such things the greatest virtue. People usually view me as smart, but screw being smart. I don't want to be seen as smart. All I want is to respect and be respected and be seen as a funny, kind person, because kindness is the greatest of all virtues.

I was visiting my high school today to see some of my pals today. I often stop there since it's on the way home from college, but sometimes I go visit on my off days. Lots of people are like "Why are you here!! If I graduated I wouldn't be here!", but I tell them I come to visit my friends who can't graduate yet. That annoys me, but what annoys me more is when people are like "why?". They can't seem to grasp friends>sitting in front of TV I guess. Also, one of my lady friends was all "Rawr my shoe's untied!! >:(" and I tied of for her. She and my other lady friend said that I was the nicest guy ever XD.

Tip guy!! If you tie a girl's shoe you get instant-like :P

I like to view a bond between two people as a direct link to each other's hearts. From the moment two people meet, the link it made.

Most times, the link will shrivel and coexist due to neglect. But when you nuture that friendship, it gets stronger.

A strong link... it means trust. It means harmony, and sometimes even love. It also means strength when you need it.

When a person dies, it's like the link was pulled out of you. And it hurts, and you want to fill the hole.

But once you get past the stages of grief, that's when you can let your memories fill it in. That way, you're still connected to them.

And because you have so many relationships, your death can shake your friends to their core depending on how big your bond is.

And... if everyone has a friend, it seems like the whole world is connected. To me atleast.

As for me... I only add people to my friend list when I feel like we have a bond. So sorry if you added me, and I haven't done the favor. That's why.

This is just a forum, but it's a fun forum. The people here are real and you can't just ignore that if you consider yourself a human being.

I think that's a good way to look at it. I need to go through my friends list..

I randomly added people to my friends list if I noticed them for whatever reason and thought something about them was cool. I should friend whore more.

Also I'm convinced forums are extremely complicated computer games or something and that nobody exists