Need videogame advice... again!

Which game should I buy next?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which game should I buy next?

• Persona 5
    • Shin Megami Tensei - Apocalypse
    • Trails of Cold Steel 2

I never said that I disliked SMTIV... except for the difficulty in the earlygame till I got the info that it was possible to get a lower difficulty. I just didn't love it as much as Persona 3 or the Devil Survivor games.
If I hated it, I wouldn't have finished this game.
I played even all three routes (still have to finish neutral route though). On the lowest difficulty it was quite enjoyable since I love SMT's battle system.

are you talking about english or japanese p5 (iirc it only got a ps3 release in japan)

either way, cold steel 1 ends in a cliffhanger, you'll want cold steel 2
"but-"
you'll want cold steel 2
and no you don't need to fish to finish the game

oh
i'm so used to western releases dropping ps3 support, i completely forgot p5 was an exception should've pirated it

either way, there's a fairly good chance you'll want to play cs2 once you finish cs1, unless you're burned out already

either way, there's a fairly good chance you'll want to play cs2 once you finish cs1, unless you're burned out already

That was my original thought... but it crashes P5's release and Idk about the availibility of this game in the future. I'm afraid that P5's price could rise.

As for Apocalypse... well I still could hope it's on sale in the e-shop sometime how it was the case with IV for me.

Knowing your tastes, you should go with persona 5.

And yeah, persona 5's ps3 version could end up rare, so you might as well get it as soon as you find it.

Edited by Nobody

Yeah you'll want CS2 after you see the ending of CS1

either way, cold steel 1 ends in a cliffhanger, you'll want cold steel 2

Yeah, seriously I'm totally hyped for the sequel since I love 1.

9 hours ago, Nobody said:

Knowing your tastes, you should go with persona 5.

And yeah, persona 5's ps3 version could end up rare, so you might as well get it as soon as you find it.

You can see into me?! O.O

Seriously I think you overinterpreted my previous comments about SMTIV bit too much.
Yes, I really disliked it in the beginning because of its very high, even frustrating difficulty. If there wasn't a way to lower the mode, I might have ragequitted it, yes.
Overall I still enjoyed this game. I only like the spin-offs more because DeSu is a round based RPG similar to FE whilst Persona features other game elements like day organisation.
Also I don't like Persona 4 all that much for different reasons to let you know that I'm not totally a Persona-fan. The plot wasn't all that great and the ending was disappointing.
Idk anything about 5 so I can't even say if it will catch my interest.