Shadows of Valentia cinematics (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

1 hour ago, JDtheBA said:

Are these all the cutscenes, because I remember there was a scene with alm at a graveyard and "masked knight" riding to a castle? Or are those not voiced?

The Alm at the graveyard was most likely CG art and is seen when Alm first uses Mila's turnwheel to see some type of vision (I don't remember what it was supposed to signify). I completely forgot about that part with Conrad though. Either it was only meant for the intro, or we're missing something.

You know, the Celica cutscene made me think about wether there's a good and bad ending. Berkut, Fernand, and Celica had the same demon, so that means to beat them with the Falcion gets a good ending, right?

(The two cutscenes with Fernand made me feel really bad for him, he seems like a loyal knight, not too brave but very protective)

Edited by InigoPadalin

1 hour ago, InigoPadalin said:

You know, the Celica cutscene made me think about wether there's a good and bad ending. Berkut, Fernand, and Celica had the same demon, so that means to beat them with the Falcion gets a good ending, right?

(The two cutscenes with Fernand made me feel really bad for him, he seems like a loyal knight, not too brave but very protective)

Celica and Alm have the same end no matter what. I don't think the ending will vary like that. :|

I really like Natsuki Hanae's voicework on Alm here. His work really reminds me of those old school anime characters like Hiei/Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho, which makes him unique and stand out compared to the modern FE casts.

I never played Gaiden but mmm the feels.