How best to get SP?

Strider

Hey everyone, just starting to try the inheritance skills feature and finding myself always out of sp even though I have the skills...

What are the best ways to acquire more sp if your character is already 5* and level 40? Is the only way to get more is to combine two of the same heroes?

Thanks for the help! :)

So your saying just fight the highest tower for the lvl of your heroes? That's good to know that you do get some sp for kills. I couldn't find a thread about sp when I searched so that's why I posted. Thanks for the tip

You get +3 SP if your character kills someone that's at most five levels under your level. So, if you're lvl 40, you'll get 3 SP every time you kill someone that's level 35. You get 0 SP for killing someone lvl 34. So farm Levels 8-9 of the Tower, and 7 if they're lvl. 35.

I know that Healers can get SP just for healing, but I don't know the SP scale for that.

Edited by Astellius

You get 3 SP/unit if you kill a unit using a unit that's of lower level or similar compared to the enemy unit.

Healers get 1 SP/heal and only works for like 8 heals per battle. They don't seem to get any SP for landing kills even if landing the finishing blows on similar-level or higher-level enemies.

7 hours ago, Astellius said:

You get +3 SP if your character kills someone that's at most five levels under your level. So, if you're lvl 40, you'll get 3 SP every time you kill someone that's level 35. You get 0 SP for killing someone lvl 34. So farm Levels 8-9 of the Tower, and 7 if they're lvl. 35.

It's actually 6 levels. A level 7 hero will get SP from killing a level 1 enemy. 

Also something that I don't think is widely known. The bonus heroes in the arena get 3 SP per kill instead of just 1. 

8 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

You get 3 SP/unit if you kill a unit using a unit that's of lower level or similar compared to the enemy unit.

Healers get 1 SP/heal and only works for like 8 heals per battle. They don't seem to get any SP for landing kills even if landing the finishing blows on similar-level or higher-level enemies.

My Lucius just killed someone and received 3 sp.

not sure if it's all the time or if there are only certain conditions

50 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

My Lucius just killed someone and received 3 sp.

not sure if it's all the time or if there are only certain conditions

In the Training Tower, if you kill a generic unit that's 6 levels or less below your level OR a Hero that's 8 levels or less below your level, you get 3 SP.

In the Arena, if you kill a Hero that's 8 levels or less below your level, you get 1 SP, unless you're using a bonus character. Then you'd get 3 SP per kill.

Healers, like Lucius, get 3 SP per kill just like anyone else in the tower, but they ALSO get 1 SP every time they heal someone. No level conditions apply.