Next Banner

Sentinel07

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, OKigen said:

Just looked at them on Ebay. Are they originaly that expensive? £100 is quite a high price.

They are just too rare now and thus too expensive. Both PoR and RD run fine on Dolphin so you might consider emulating.

53 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Sorry, everyone knows the best Greil merc is Rhys ;) xD

I would definitely pull for Rhys <3

Oh yes. I'd totally pull for Rhys. I need him in my life. ;A; 

I kind of wish I was more hyped for this banner. I love PoR. The art is great too, but I guess the character choices seem super predictable. (But more green units! Yay!) Laguz please. I need them in my life. Ike seems OP as always. But there are so many great red units, that at this point, I'm not sure I need another. However, I wouldn't be upset if I got him. I absolutely adore Soren's art... I'd love me an angsty mage to add to my group. Titania doesn't seem super special, but she's a fave of mine, so I'd be happy to get her. But Mist... I mean Wrys has the Slow attack, right? I find that it's useful, but I think I have a thousand healers that can do what she does. (I know I'm going to draw her. I've complained, and now she will be my first pick tomorrow.) 

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

But Mist... I mean Wrys has the Slow attack, right? I find that it's useful, but I think I have a thousand healers that can do what she does.

Mist also has a Spur Def+Res + Hone Def+Res combo as her C-passive.

2 minutes ago, OKigen said:

What is dolphin? '__'

A Gamecube and Wii emulator. ROMs are also easily googleable.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Mist also has a Spur Def+Res + Hone Def+Res combo as her C-passive.

That skill seems pretty sweet. If anything, that'd be a nice skill to give to someone on a Nino-centered team. The completionist in me would be extremely reluctant to give up Mist to slap her skill on someone else, but we'll just have to see what her stats looks like. She may be another good buffer. 

4 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I kind of wish I was more hyped for this banner. I love PoR. The art is great too, but I guess the character choices seem super predictable. (But more green units! Yay!)

I'd love to pull for Soren, but I feel like green mages are in such an awkward position right now. I feel that it becomes: You're either better than Julia or you're irrelevant, or you have an even better stat distribution than Nino to run the -blade tome, or you're irrelevant. 

Unless you're running horse emblem, where Cecilia is the only choice. 

2 minutes ago, SlipperySlippy said:

I'd love to pull for Soren, but I feel like green mages are in such an awkward position right now. I feel that it becomes: You're either better than Julia or you're irrelevant, or you have an even better stat distribution than Nino to run the -blade tome, or you're irrelevant. 

Unless you're running horse emblem, where Cecilia is the only choice. 

Very true. Nino has been good to me. Though I encountered a Julia with green tomebreaker in the Arena, and that was a little dangerous. (Actually very dangerous.) But I recently got Merric, and he's always been one of my favorite characters, so I make him work for me because I love him regardless. I can't say much for Soren stat-wise, but I'm sure he'll have his niche. 

14 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Oh yes. I'd totally pull for Rhys. I need him in my life. ;A; 

I kind of wish I was more hyped for this banner. I love PoR. The art is great too, but I guess the character choices seem super predictable. (But more green units! Yay!) Laguz please. I need them in my life. Ike seems OP as always. But there are so many great red units, that at this point, I'm not sure I need another. However, I wouldn't be upset if I got him. I absolutely adore Soren's art... I'd love me an angsty mage to add to my group. Titania doesn't seem super special, but she's a fave of mine, so I'd be happy to get her. But Mist... I mean Wrys has the Slow attack, right? I find that it's useful, but I think I have a thousand healers that can do what she does. (I know I'm going to draw her. I've complained, and now she will be my first pick tomorrow.) 

Yup, pretty much my view. I do like Titania, but the others are pretty meh for me. I'll probs not be able to resist pulling, especially red since there's so many red units I need and it looks like Ike will be vaguely broken. I might go for green too. I need a lot of colourless but Mist's art is the moe style and she was always so meh to me compared to my adorable Rhys <3

And yes, bring on the Laguz. I want Reyson to use his heron punch! (deals 0 damage, hurts unit instead xD )

(Not really, I am kidding! Do not do that to my Reyson, Heroes!)

No Haar, no expending orbs. Easy x'DDD

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

And yes, bring on the Laguz. I want Reyson to use his heron punch! (deals 0 damage, hurts unit instead xD )

Imagine if he had a special the same as his Heron form which lets all adjacent units move again. It would be so broken. 

Just now, komasa said:

No Haar, no expending orbs. Easy x'DDD

Imagine if he had a special the same as his Heron form which lets all adjacent units move again. It would be so broken. 

Wasn't that Rafiel?

10 minutes ago, Jedrus Lilac said:

Just btw, wonder if we ever get any bow knights?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Go Midir!

We need more Rath and the FE6 nomads, too.

1 minute ago, OKigen said:

Do we have the full list of skills for the next banner somewhere by the way?

Only what has been shown in the trailer. There was no actual update yet, so dataminers had no data to mine from.

Edited by Vaximillian

Greil Mercs Banner with no Rolf huh.

Don't want to waste my orbs trying for a staffbot (Mist) and while I like Soren I don't think I like him enough to try for him.

IS you had one job and it was give me Micaiah before Ike and recognize her as the superior lord of the Tellius games

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm legitimately upset that it's not Celica's banner. Oh well, guess she'll come closer to Echoes' western release.

How very like Ike to steal a female lord's time to shine!

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

So I was having a dillema for this banner:

Do I pull for the first good red unit that comes out or do I wait for Ike?

Dillema solved. Now watch me trow 100+ orbs at this banner without getting Ike...

same, but with Soren

watch me get titanias...

2 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Very true. Nino has been good to me. Though I encountered a Julia with green tomebreaker in the Arena, and that was a little dangerous. (Actually very dangerous.) But I recently got Merric, and he's always been one of my favorite characters, so I make him work for me because I love him regardless. I can't say much for Soren stat-wise, but I'm sure he'll have his niche. 

Yeah. I get this. I'm a bit in the same situation since I pulled a nice Merric with +atk and all, and it still feels like... a worse 4* Nino. I hope Soren has the stats to make it into team green, cause it looks like his skills ain't helping either.

Either way this is the banner where I'll be probably burning those all orbs i've been hoarding for so long. I'll just wait for more info on the stats before going all out.

prays Titania doesn't suck