Guess what guys

Zanarkin

They shouldn't cost you a whole lot used if you find them. It shouldn't be too difficult because they got a fair amount of distribution in the United States. If the nearest GameStop doesn't have them, make them call other stores to see if they do.

They shouldn't cost you a whole lot used if you find them. It shouldn't be too difficult because they got a fair amount of distribution in the United States. If the nearest GameStop doesn't have them, make them call other stores to see if they do.

I looked online already and no gamestop near me has them what a shame. We don't have a car so we can't go to other gamestops :(

Edited by Richter Abend

I looked online already and no gamestop near me has them what a shame. We don't have a car so we can't go to other gamestops :(
You could always peek through the display window (the one with the used GBA games) of your local Gamestop, and if that doesn't work, you could ask one of the employees of your local Gamestop and see if they have a copy. Worked for me when I tried to get a (used) copy of TLOZ: Oracle of Seasons.

Doesn't take a genius to quickly learn their way around it so it may not be a bad idea to give it a shot. If you have any questions, I suppose I can help.

i mean how can i trust that it will get sent?

i mean how can i trust that it will get sent?

There's never a guarantee, if that's what you're looking for, then simply have a paypal account and always go for an item that has "paypal buyer protection".

Also, I wouldn't recommend buying an item if the seller doesn't list its location or if it's in hong kong (I hear lots of purchases with that locations in the listing are bootleg).

I don't know i don't trust online buying. I'll wait for Gamestop maybe but i still don't know if to get the Gameboy since the select button has issues and the back for batteries has no cover. But i'll get it for $7.00 bucks should i buy it?

A firend is selling it to me.

Edited by Richter Abend

Get it from your friend for the $7. Cheapest you'll see it, especially considering the factoring of shipping charges if online, or the higher price anyways in stores.

Yep i bought it now to wait until a store near me has it or i decide to buy it online.