Initial thoughts on Soren, Ike, Titania, and Mist

I wouldn't be surprised if the developers gave Mist miracle as a callback to PoR and RD, where if I'm correct miracle was her personal skill. Not sure why they gave her recover, though.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the developers gave Mist miracle as a callback to PoR and RD, where if I'm correct miracle was her personal skill. Not sure why they gave her recover, though.

The way Heroes handles being accurate to the source is puzzling. At times it's amazingly thought out and lovely. Other times it just doesnt occur at all.

Still crazy that Karel introduced the Wo Dao in Heroes when Fir's character introduction is "I wield the legendary Wo Dao(Plus the arena stuff)"

I guess what I mean to say is, I think this is one original to source/call back that for adaptive purposes is unnecessary.
Or at least give her mend/martyr.

5 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

The way Heroes handles being accurate to the source is puzzling. At times it's amazingly thought out and lovely. Other times it just doesnt occur at all.

Still crazy that Karel introduced the Wo Dao in Heroes when Fir's character introduction is "I wield the legendary Wo Dao(Plus the arena stuff)"

I guess what I mean to say is, I think this is one original to source/call back that for adaptive purposes is unnecessary.
Or at least give her mend/martyr.

That is kinda funny too since Marth is the closest character who had Windsweep which is somewhat NES Falchion but its on Alm

2 hours ago, JSND said:

That is kinda funny too since Marth is the closest character who had Windsweep which is somewhat NES Falchion but its on Alm

Windsweep is a new skill in echoes that prevents enemy counterattacks(without weapon and speed restrictions, unlike this game's version). The no doubling effect is to reference how skills cannot double in echoes. It's also locked to iron swords which is why Alm has it.

Edited by Korath88

3 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Windsweep is a new skill in echoes that prevents enemy counterattacks(without weapon and speed restrictions, unlike this game's version). The no doubling effect is to reference how skills cannot double in echoes. It's also locked to iron swords which is why Alm has it.

oh my bad then

On 2017-04-27 at 0:45 AM, rockocalypse said:

I'd chalk up the Wo Dao thing to it being a weapon they thought up between the game's (and Fir's) initial release, and when Karel was released.

That said I agree with your first statement absolutely; the faith to the source material is a bit inconsistent.