What ESOV characters + what weapon choice for Celica if the developers add Team Celica to the future batch possibly when Echoes: Shadows of Valentia comes out interational?

Thoughts?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What weapon type for Celica do you think the developers will might use for Celica in Fire Emblem Heroes?

• Sword
    • Fire Magic (Red Unit)
    • Thunder Magic (Blue Unit)
    • Wind Magic? since she has the Excalibur spell (Green Unit)
    • I have no clue about that?
  2. 2. Do you think they'll might add the Masked Knight similar to like how they added Faye for Alm's team in Fire Emblem Heroes as a remake additional character?

• I think yes.
    • I think yes, but allow him to keep the mask on to keep his identity a secret for newer players and other heroes.
    • I think yes, but he will might take off the mask like Lucina.
    • I think yes, but I think the developers will probably keep some of his hidden secret backstory plots in the dialogue and conversations to Kiran and any Heroes excepts Celica and her team.
    • No, I think he's more of a spoiler character like Lucina.
  3. 3. Regarding about which chapter will we be facing Celica at?

• Maybe an another Paralogue
    • Maybe the next 11th Main Story Chapter (or other number) like Ike from the new Chapter 10?

12 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Well, until they break the trend, there's no real reason to doubt it, is there?

Also, I'm not sure what the point of your second paragraph is. How good a unit may or may not be in-game is absolutely and utterly unrelated to the likelihood of them being added to the game in a given banner, which is what this thread is discussing. 

True but I'll always doubt. To me, the "trend" was broken a long time ago thanks to the Gauntlet banners and recently, the Hero Fest Banner. 

I guess words failed me on the second paragraph then. Basically it goes like this: they won't add every character; every character that gets added now has a purpose and a sense of uniqueness of what he/she can contribute to the current character roster let it be skills unique to that character, including weapons, assists and lastly, stat spreads. Popularity alone won't help much now with the slight exception of seasonal variants and CYL. Hence why we got stuff like Reinhardt and Olwen over Leif for Thracia and Sanaki being currently the only RD rep among others. It's also why we don't have Lugh, Pent, Louise, Oswin, Innes, Dart, Micaiah, Black Knight, among many other popular characters. It also explains why the recent banners have been mostly consisting of 4 characters. With Skill Inheritance being a thing now, character choices have become harder now. Saber and Valbar, while decently popular choices, have it tough to make themselves stand out from what's currently available in FEH. Celica has The Zofia sword and Ragnarok for red sword and red tome choices, Mae could end up being a worse or better Linde. Boey could end up being the second Excalibur user while Genny could end up as a staff/magic hybrid with stuff like Nosferatu, another token healer since Alm's banner didn't get Silque or they could pull a Faye and give her something else. 

Only time will tell for sure. 

@ artstyles: Well, as long as we don't get something like...Eliwood's eyes or Hector and Raven's art, we're good. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

True but I'll always doubt. To me, the "trend" was broken a long time ago thanks to the Gauntlet banners and recently, the Hero Fest Banner.

None of the banners for new characters have had an uneven gender ratio. The only banners with uneven gender ratios have been for existing characters.