• Ursula
    • Zephiel
    • Navarre
    • Xander
    • Lloyd
    • Camus
    • Legion

I love them all, no exceptions.

Narcian for being a hammy self-absorbed mid-game villain with an incredibly expressive art and voiceover.
Robin for being a calculating tactician with her own adorkable quirks. Also, time to tip the scales.
Ursula for actually getting some characterisation beyond those few lines in her own game. Also, my first mounted mage and my first blue mage full stop.
Michalis for being an awesome and badass dracoknight and king (albeit an usurper and regi- and patricide) full of bitterness. Also he's a great unit.
Navarre for being the OG lone edgy swordsman with a tragic past and personal code of honour. Also, his title and design are awesome. And he's red.
Zephiel for being another epic and cool villain with a reasonably tragic backstory we were able to take part. Also, he has custom animations and voiceover.
Xander for being a cool and responsible knight, noble and prince (in his supports but unfortunately, not in the main story). Also a cool voiceover.
Lloyd for being a badass swordmaster, loyal to his family and devoted to his duty, reasonable enough to doubt the infiltrated villain. Also, cool coat.
Camus for being Camus. Shall I say more? This man is unkillable, loyal and devoted. He's Camus. End of story.

Edited by Vaximillian

navarre has always been a favorite of mine, and lloyd has one of my favorite designs

but zephiel is easily my favorite, he's just so funny here

in fe6 I didn't care about him at all but having him yell a lot and be completely insane made him way more fun