Why am I not getting daily orbs?

Junkhead

49 minutes ago, Jedrus Lilac said:

In this regard I might call free orbs ( a lot of them) the very foundation of a more enjoyable experience with this game? Does that sound better? 

Yes, it does, and I think I can agree with you. Having reasonably frequent opportunities of opening gifts is a substantial part of FE:H's appeal.

The almost non-existent competitive aspect of  FE:H makes it possible for Nintendo to be generous for everyone. F2P player can have a small collection of high-rank units they cherish, and whales can have a larger collection with marginally better units. Both camps never come in contact and everyone is happy. 

This contrasts with the other so-called f2p games I've played, which were highly competitive with real-time PVP. The gap between f2p and p2w had the tendency to grow wider with time which led to f2p exodus and, ultimately, demise of said game.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, chirp said:

Yes, it does, and I think I can agree with you. Having reasonably frequent opportunities of opening gifts is a substantial part of FE:H's appeal.

The almost non-existent competitive aspect of  FE:H makes it possible for Nintendo to be generous for everyone. F2P player can have a small collection of high-rank units they cherish, and whales can have a larger collection with marginally better units. Both camps never come in contact and everyone is happy. 

This contrasts with the other so-called f2p games I've played, which were highly competitive with real-time PVP. The gap between f2p and p2w had the tendency to grow wider with time which led to f2p exodus and, ultimately, demise of said game.

Ok

This is my first mobile AND gacha game. So my experience is limited and my expectation maybe too high.

Generally I am a little disapproving of the gacha model. If it wasnt fire emblem... I still wonder why I started buying orbs. Must be fire emblem...

Anyway, I am a little bit stubborn at times. If I feel like I am not getting enough for free I will not make up for that with purchases. 

Hopefully finds ways to make the game more attractive for everyone inregards to free currency and distinct content.