Does your body react differently to certain things?

Emeraldfox

Me too...weird.

Same here. That's kinda strange.

Oh and uh...Red Bull makes me feel sick and hour or two after I drink it. Sugar makes me feel heavy and I need to rest a bit after consuming something sweet, and Idunnowhatelse.

Oh yeah and, I can stay up for incredibly long hours as long as I've got a working PC and internet (and you guys). Keeps me from getting sleepy for some reason, until the point where I can take it no longer and start falling asleep in front of the PC.

Edited by Magnús Örn Sigurðsson

Mine does. Like, if I consume too much sugar I get sleepy. And if I get too hungry I get sleepy. :mellow:

So, what about you?

If I drink too much soda, I pee a lot

These aren't strange reactions ._.

When I'm really hungry I really don't feel like eating. I'm not sure if it's just me feeling sick though.

These aren't strange reactions ._.

peeing 4 times in an hour for a few hours after one, maybe two cans of coke isn't a strange reaction? (I know, I should've specified)

Speaking of peeing, before and after every movie I see in theaters I have to pee. Fox knows...

peeing 4 times in an hour for a few hours after one, maybe two cans of coke isn't a strange reaction? (I know, I should've specified)

Speaking of peeing, before and after every movie I see in theaters I have to pee. Fox knows...

Heh, I've sometimes gone during the middle of the movie, even if I've gone just before going in to see the film. Annoying as hell.