Labors of Love

Wanda

Found this Peri a while back in an older gauntlet, ended up saving it so I could try the build myself if I ever found any Peri's. Even though she's bottom tier in most peoples books, this build actually seemed pretty strong in a full cav team. That said with the advent of Camus, She's even lower on my list of units to 5*, maybe one day though.

Screenshot_2017-05-16-15-28-29.png

Edited by Jimbo

Oh cool, my Cordelia made it up on your list! Although, I did promote two of them for her, I can't say I used too much else for it. Promoted the first one before boons and banes were well known, so she was a +atk/-spd and then pulled two 5* versions throughout the past couple months. Thought I would promote a better boon/bane one and make her a +3 for my flier team. She is pretty incredible on her own now as well, thanks to the quickened pulse seal.

Spoiler

IMG_1331.thumb.PNG.ac0985934ae6294c4c34b4dc7d62fec0.PNG

On 7/3/2017 at 7:46 PM, Tybrosion said:

makes even Ice Dragon look like a guppy

I, in fact, do have the fodder to give every single skill in the game to Ninian and nearly every single skill in the game to the other three members of my dragon team, but I have better things to spend my time and money on. (That, and the fact that my only Flametongue and Flametongue+ are on my +10 Tiki and my only Live for Bounty is on my +6 Spring Camilla.)

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I, in fact, do have the fodder to give every single skill in the game to Ninian and nearly every single skill in the game to the other three members of my dragon team, but I have better things to spend my time and money on. (That, and the fact that my only Flametongue and Flametongue+ are on my +10 Tiki and my only Live for Bounty is on my +6 Spring Camilla.)

Good to know. I was just being facetious when I said that. I didn't mean anything by it.