Fe Switch Thread

Alright, I'm just going to kick this conversation off with this - there's a 90% chance that FE Switch will be a Radiant Game. Think about it, it's been over a decade since Fire Emblem went mobile, and the last home console title was Radiant Dawn. Fates isn't even 3 years old yet, making a new setting a bit stale. Awakening's been completely milked for its worth, making the possibility of new Marth's world game low, and Echoes will only be a year old by the time FE Switch comes out. The Elibe games have been given minimal fan service, making an FE6 sequel unlikely, not to mention the Elibe games were both portable. Literally the only possibility for FE16's setting is a Radiant Game. 

31 minutes ago, ElectiveToast said:

Literally the only possibility for FE16's setting is a Radiant Game.

Or, you know, a new continent.

I'm a shitposter by nature, so you'll normally see me on Far from the Forest. 

Oh, that makes sense.

9 hours ago, Florete said:

Or, you know, a new continent.

9 hours ago, ElectiveToast said:

Fates isn't even 3 years old yet, making a new setting a bit stale.. 

Also, Baroness, I don't think Fates left a whole lot of room for a sequel. After all, what route would the sequel take place in? 

Edited by ElectiveToast

"Doing something new would be stale."

If this weren't FftF I might make a more serious response but I'm just going to leave it at that. It pretty much speaks for itself anyway.

4 hours ago, ElectiveToast said:

Also, Baroness, I don't think Fates left a whole lot of room for a sequel. After all, what route would the sequel take place in? 

Probably Revelations, because if Shin Megami Tensei has taught me anything, it's that neutral is always the canon path.

Or It could be a prequel like Blazing Sword is to Binding Blade.

Or Fire Emblem Switch has nothing to do with Fates and and I'm just making an assumption based off of a trend that isn't even true anymore.

Also, I just realized the continent in Fates isn't even named, what's up with that?

53 minutes ago, ElectiveToast said:

^ Posted in fftf, my friend. Can you point me to a more appropriate thread to discuss this?

There's an entire board for discussion about the new FE game. This would be it.