Communication error. And it's not just me.

ShadowYoshi

I don't know if there's a thread for technical support, if there is one I missed it and I apologize for that.

I've been getting this error code: 803-3101. Google suggests the communication error is due to either lack of Internet or an IP ban and says little else about a permanent fix. Mostly because info about this particular code is still scarce for some reason. Now you may think I might have used hacks or something, and that's reasonable. Or that my net has problems, that's also fair. I assure you neither are the case, since on my phone everything else works just fine, and I didn't do anything to deserve a ban. This has been going on for about 24 hours.

The thing is, my brother has the same problem, as he found out just this morning. Our phones are not rooted BTW, so that can't be the reason. Could it be a server problem? What do you all think?

I know I had a problem like that when I first downloaded Heroes and the only thing that fixed the problem was uninstalling and then reinstalling the app.  I was able to sign in to my account after that and everything was just as I had left and it fixed the problem without any issues since then.