Chapter 11A

_____

Anyone else have difficulty trying to spare all the villages, all of Klein's troops, and all of Tate's troops? Klein barely moves, Tate is usually surrounded by Pegasus Knights, and the Bandits start, like, 5 spaces away from the villages. >_<

It's tough to lure Klein away from his troops with Marcus AND have your cavaliers defeat both bandits, while simultaniously not killing any archers, and trying to help Echidna if it takes a while.

Edited by ChaosNinji

Who did you send with Clarine? I doubt she could kill a Fighter and Archer at that point. I sent Marcus, who couldn't even one-round the enemies at that point, who also acted like bait for the archers. The rest of my units went down the middle. I never thought of using the right path, in truth.

Keeping Echidna alive in hard mode is the only problem I have with that chapter and possibly one stupid peg knight standing in my way.

For that village that's real close to that cave where the bandit comes out of, you just need to have 1 person in his attack range before he nukes the village. I've tried that 7 times and it's worked every single time.

Clarine was already promoted, so soloing down there wasn't a huge deal for her, though she almost died.

Jeez, that's a lot of staff abuse.

Keeping Echidna alive in hard mode is the only problem I have with that chapter and possibly one stupid peg knight standing in my way.

For that village that's real close to that cave where the bandit comes out of, you just need to have 1 person in his attack range before he nukes the village. I've tried that 7 times and it's worked every single time.

Yes, the AI attacks before destroying villages. Unfortunatly, Klein and his stupid toops always block my path to the bandit.

I recruit just Klein before he has a chance to attack. Tate is the one that gives me problems. maybe because I'm not deploying Thany.

Klein's troops either block the path, or make me get out of range of Klein.

IDK if that's important but I accidentally killed Klein's and Tate's group while I'd attempted to recruit both of them.

Killing just 1 of those NPCs just means you won't get an Orion Bolt and/or Elysian whip and nothing more.

@ChaosNinji: I don't get it, just where are you when Klein appears? I always have Clarine just outside of any of those archer's range and he moves on his very first turn.

Killing just 1 of those NPCs just means you won't get an Orion Bolt and/or Elysian whip and nothing more.

@ChaosNinji: I don't get it, just where are you when Klein appears? I always have Clarine just outside of any of those archer's range and he moves on his very first turn.

Just outside of the Archer's range, I think. Possibly a bit farther. I don't want Clarine getting attacked by those Steel Bows, do I?

Klein usually proves no problem to me. Just send Clarine off to him and it's all good. He usually moves with his troops on my playthroughs, at least. Tate, on the other hand, is a pain to recruit. When Javelin Pegasus Knights attack Klein from a distance, I don't get happy feelings....

And that's a bother if you didn't train Thany, even though the Pegasus Knights won't one-shot her. They have good hit, ya' know, even with terrain bonuses.

A. Thany doesn't get terrain bonuses, being a flying a unit.

B. I don't train her... well I did on my last run because I initially intended hit Ilia but I changed my mind. You do need some luck on how Tate's squad is positioned but training Thany is definitely not required.

Here's how it went on my last run:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YECwEUo4ei4

Edited by Boo