Ninian and Nils

Masu

From what i've been hearing they get a bad wrap. I ALWAYS use the two of them. They make raising priscilla and serra easier, and if you accidentally make a move that puts a unit in danger you can give either that unit another move, or another unit who can kill the enemy or rescue the unit in danger. It may just be me but I love using the dancer units.

Edit:Well when I say the two of them I mean whichever is playable at the moment (to avoid confusion)

Edited by Genis

Never. Unless there is an arena, I can't be bothered to let one of them take the spot of a trained fighter. It's already hard enough to pick between my favorite 12 on an 8 unit map, adding them? Pssh, no thanks.

Of course I used them, they're consider high-tier and yet proven very useful. Theres actually no reason for you not to use either of them.
I have better units? Ones that can kill?

(As you can see, I'm not a utility person. I use my thieves more for killing than for stealing/lockpicking. That's just a bonus)

I have better units? Ones that can kill?

(As you can see, I'm not a utility person. I use my thieves more for killing than for stealing/lockpicking. That's just a bonus)

THe whole "They're a waste of a fighting unit!" thing is BS. They basically give you two of your best unit since they can take 2 actions per turn. Hectank getting 2 turns per turn? yes please (and ninian is adorable and they barely get touched when they get lvl 20 as they cap luck spd and res very easily)

No, that's not it. Its just I like so many units, and I prefer units tat can fight for themselves. If I want someone to gain some levels, yes, they rock. Other than that, I'd rather have one more unit to battle

No, that's not it. Its just I like so many units, and I prefer units tat can fight for themselves. If I want someone to gain some levels, yes, they rock. Other than that, I'd rather have one more unit to battle

Ninian/Nils=still another unit battling because they get 2 moves.

What im trying to say is this. I like a lot of units. I want to use a lot of units. I can only use so many. I like everyone to train equally. Nils/Ninian = 1 less unit i get to use. Unhappiness strikes me.

Not very much. I find them a pain to carry around and use, unlike the herons who I enjoy using very much. For some reason.

because they are royalty and fly mr.aristocrat? XD

I always use Dancers/Bards/Herons. They're abilities are priceless.

For the most part, I got to disagree. Revitalizing a character is like simply having another one instead of that dancer. At least Ninian/Nils have the rings, and the Herons can revitalize more than one unit (except Reyson while untransformed) and have other abilities.

Edited by Roserade

For the most part, I got to disagree. Revitalizing a character is like simply having another one. At least Ninian/Nils have the rings, and the Herons can revitalize more than one unit (except Reyson while untransformed) and have other abilities.

So what are you disagreeing with? I said their abilities are priceless, and your post suggests you pretty much agree.

So what are you disagreeing with? I said their abilities are priceless, and your post suggests you pretty much agree.

He means the dancer's main ability or in other words, a dancer/bard like Tethys, Lalum, Elphin whom are capable of revitalizing only 1 unit and lack the power to do much else.

If I'm able to use more units on a map than the ones I'm using, then they always come along. And that's always almost all the time, because I don't tend to main with more than 9 or 10 units per playthrough.

He means the dancer's main ability or in other words, a dancer/bard like Tethys, Lalum, Elphin whom are capable of revitalizing only 1 unit and lack the power to do much else.

Even in that case, they're still priceless for having a unit catch, having a unit advance farther than they normally would (especially on the first turn), doing two heals a turn, an extra rescue/drop, etc. The possibilities are almost endless.

From what i've been hearing they get a bad wrap. I ALWAYS use the two of them. They make raising priscilla and serra easier, and if you accidentally make a move that puts a unit in danger you can give either that unit another move, or another unit who can kill the enemy or rescue the unit in danger. It may just be me but I love using the dancer units.

Edit:Well when I say the two of them I mean whichever is playable at the moment (to avoid confusion)

Even in that case, they're still priceless for having a unit catch, having a unit advance farther than they normally would (especially on the first turn), doing two heals a turn, an extra rescue/drop, etc. The possibilities are almost endless.

Someone agrees! XD

Someone agrees! XD

Definitely. I'll admit, for a long time I thought they were rather useless. Then I decided to seriously use Ninian and noticed how much easier she made things. Since then, I've always used them. If you think about it, it's not surprising how a good amount of people say Reyson is the best unit in Radiant Dawn.