A really cool idea!!!!

Liz

what if instead of being the good guy in Fire emblem, you were the evile plotter who wanted to conquer the world?

the game could have a variety of fiendish plots for you to choose from during the game, and alternate endings depending on your actions!

XD

that game would be epic WIN!!!!!!

what if instead of being the good guy in Fire emblem, you were the evile plotter who wanted to conquer the world?

the game could have a variety of fiendish plots for you to choose from during the game, and alternate endings depending on your actions!

XD

This is exactly what I've been thinking!

Instead of being the good guys fighting the bad guys, you be the bad guys fighting the good guys. Everything you do in every chapter is corrupt, despicable, and loathsome. This would be an awesome game.

This is exactly what I've been thinking!

Instead of being the good guys fighting the bad guys, you be the bad guys fighting the good guys. Everything you do in every chapter is corrupt, despicable, and loathsome. This would be an awesome game.

Could this be..... Providence?????

XD

the game would be amazing! just to have the ability to be as loathsome as you can possibly wish.... Its something incredible!!!!

i vote for this idea, yes?

IS would never do this, unfortunately. Not good for the kids.

thus, my idea is horribly and brutally murdered by Fox

XD

it would still be an awesome game if they made it, though

Edited by Troy of Troy

And why would swearing have to be in a game where you play as the villains?

Anyway, this isn't really an original idea, actually. Many people have already come up with this idea many times.

XD

Most of the fan will drop it for sure. Fe is one of very few game have all good female char. Just think Pris become a bitch killing innocent life make me angry.

And why would swearing have to be in a game where you play as the villains?

Anyway, this isn't really an original idea, actually. Many people have already come up with this idea many times.

i know it isn't the first time suggested, i'm just stating that it would be really awesome if they did

just a little something for the FE series to make it a bit more refreshing, you know?

Most of the fan will drop it for sure. Fe is one of very few game have all good female char. Just think Pris become a bitch killing innocent life make me angry.

who said you would have the same units as the good guys, or that any of them would become evile?

i'm just saying that an FE game, from the evil side's perspective, would be pretty awesome!

you would command the troops that would KILL Pirs! XD

Limstella. Sonia. Ursula. Ashera.

The problem with this is a Nintendo game, and I don't think they want kids to "fall under the influence" or something...

lol, kids would grow up and try to take over the world and become evil dictators?

Anyway, I would enjoy a game like this. I always like playing as the anti-hero type guy. But not someone purely evil. They would have to have some kind of deluded idea that what they're doing is good, like Zephial perhaps. Or have a good reason why they're emotions are so twisted, like they were orphaned at a young age or something.

lol, kids would grow up and try to take over the world and become evil dictators?

Anyway, I would enjoy a game like this. I always like playing as the anti-hero type guy. But not someone purely evil. They would have to have some kind of deluded idea that what they're doing is good, like Zephial perhaps. Or have a good reason why they're emotions are so twisted, like they were orphaned at a young age or something.

or maybe they could pull a Joker on us and make him evile just for the sake of being evile!

XD

JOKER FTW!!!!!!