Oswin

Kiba

Lol, Guy.

Oswin > Guy...

Guy, 1 on 1 with Owsin, would get his ass handed to him.

What does that have to do with the juggernaut? Oswin is what matters in this topic!

I really really like Oswin, but mostly because of his earlygame performance. It's really nice to have a unit around that cannot die there. However, later on, I find that most units have no trouble staying alive, but I'm usually wishing for more offense or movement, especially on ranked runs. So Oswin gets ditched there.

Or if you want, you could always give the Boot to Oswin. Then again, Hector is the one who deserves it since he's a requirement for the end-game anyways.

I've always given the boots to Oswin. Never thought about giving them to Hector.

Hector is probably the single best candidate for Boots in a ranked run. Being able to keep up with Eliwood and being able to seize earlier is just awesome.

Well, it takes about 8 Skl to have Crt on base level Oswin, and at that time, it's only bosses and CHINK mercs/myrms that have that much. His 35% growth is rather average, but he gets full CEV from every single one of his supports except Dorcas...and even when Oswin gets critted, it only matters if it's a magical enemy.

So that's not really something I mind.

Besides the speed (which doesn't hurt much in this game) and movement (which also isn't as big a deal), I dare anyone to name a bad point about Oswin.

He gets married to a 13 year old girl name Serra.

Oswin is actually a very good armor! Better than that Steve Wilkos look-a-like.