Oswin

Kiba

I didn't see any topic about him, and since I haven't I wanted to know everyone's thoughts about him because he is one of my best units

ok that's good to hear, and now I'm wondering how good were your Oswin's in the game; Hard or normal or both doesn't matter.

Besides the speed (which doesn't hurt much in this game) and movement (which also isn't as big a deal), I dare anyone to name a bad point about Oswin.

4 Mov restricts mobility a LOT in many maps. Competes with many amazing units for a Promotion Item. I could get more if you want.

But I like Oswin. Eh was a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything. He's also pretty good.

He's pretty good, but he's far too slow (in both speed and movement) to be truly pwnsome.

really? my oswin had pretty good speed

He's one of the best units in the game. I've seen him take 0 magic damage. Now that's a tank.

Also, he has such high con that anything he doesn't one-shot he's doubling. Oswin.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Also, he has such high con that anything he doesn't one-shot he's doubling. Oswin.

reallynow.gif

(ch 24, HHM)

<__<

Really, though, even the unpromoted ones would require him to have either 15 AS or 36 atk, which is difficult for him to achieve until later.

reallynow.gif

(ch 24, HHM)

<__<

Really, though, even the unpromoted ones would require him to have either 15 AS or 36 atk, which is difficult for him to achieve until later.

LOL nice.

I used Oswin first playthrough. After that, dropped. Not that he's bad, but it's just so frustrating to deal with his crappy movement. Unless I'm in a jam and need a wall, I'll use someone who can move, kthxbai.

What you don't see about that Hero photo is that Oswin probably won't take any damage from him, and will return with a huge from even wielding an Iron Lance. You don't have to double-attack to inflict huge chunks of damage.

He has a silver sword, actually, so he does indeed do damage. And Oswin has a good chance of being doubled. And the damage he dishes out with an iron lance is probably only around a third of that hero's hp. Not that you would use an iron lance what with all the money this game gives you... You can't buy silver lances yet, so he would have to use a steel or killer lance, but that still usually doesn't even do half its hp. (21 str + 3 atk from supports (A/B Hector, B Matthew/Priscilla) + killer lance + WTA = 35 atk. 38 is needed for half)

Just for kicks... an average Guy can one-round it without much trouble. 15 str + 5 from supports (A/B Matthew, A/B Priscilla) + killing edge = 29 atk. 14 damage. . . . . 10 crit from skl, 25 from supports, 5 from S, 15 from class, 30 from weapon = 85 crit. 97.75% chance to land at least one crit in his two attacks. 14x4 = 56, more than its 46 hp.

Even take away his B support completely, and he still does 12 damage (12x4=48) with a 93.75% chance of landing a crit.

Edited by Reikken

reallynow.gif

(ch 24, HHM)

<__<

Geeze. I just realized the enemies in FE7 fail hard. I had even managed to forget about the whole 0 Luck thing.