Demon or Wolf?

Deity

What custom should I wear for Halloween?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Please help me decide

• Wolf
    • Demon

You see, I had an old demon custom, but my brother bought one a week ago, one about a wolf. I liked it and he said I could use it if I let him borrow my demon one.

Now I dont know which to go as, they are both awesome. Please help. ^^

Edited by Django

doesn't matter how it looks like unless your gonna look like a chibi version of a wolf then I can understand

Lol, no. The wolf mask is awesome too. I am just in a tight spot right now. :lol:

No matter, whatever the poll says by tomorrow night, I will go Friday as it dictates. ^^

instead of going to where ever your going you need to go watch a horror movie like Saw V

But I is afraid of horror flicks, Repede. Naw, jk, But no, I wanna go trick or treating and give the kids a scare.

But I is afraid of horror flicks, Repede. Naw, jk, But no, I wanna go trick or treating and give the kids a scare.

your mean! you should wait for them in a trash can and jump out at the last second to scare them so much they will drop the candy and you will get free candy

your mean! you should wait for them in a trash can and jump out at the last second to scare them so much they will drop the candy and you will get free candy

Actually, I do get free candy from a few of them. What with my size and all and the good custom I wear, most kids feel really scared and approach me and give me some candy, just to make me go away perhaps?. I mean, if I was a seven year old punk and saw a 6.7 demon coming through the street I'd sure piss in my custome. ^^

Edited by Django

Neither because I'm picking something else. That or not being anything at all.

Wait, Kimmy, dont get your pennies in a bunch. This is for me, to help me decide on a custome. :lol:

You could be Inuyasha.

As much as I hate the show, I have to say that Inuyasha is a dog demon. But Thundey can go as Koga.

But I'd say wolf.

As much as I hate the show, I have to say that Inuyasha is a dog demon. But Thundey can go as Koga.

But I'd say wolf.

Oh, I forgot about Koga. :/ He should go as Koga. =D