Soundfonts with Zahlman's GBA Music Editor

OliKad

Hello everyone! I am currently learning on how to insert music into FE7 using the very simple Zalhman's music editor program.
It works quite well so far, but the only problem I have is that the MIDI files that I have inserted still use the regular ''General MIDI'' soundfont, and I was just wondering if it was possible to make it so that the GBA FE7 soundfont is used instead. 
Does anyone have a lead on how to do this?

You need to change to voicetable to the native instrument map or something similar.

Paste this at any given address in a ROM (ending in a 0) and instead of using 0x11cwhatever when inserting a song, use that address instead. The FE7 native instrument map was user-assembled and is not a natural occurrence ROM itself; therefore, some instruments will sound a bit odd. Feel free to customise it using Sappy as you need to.

Edited by Agro

Alright, that worked like a charm, thank you!
l'll need to edit one particular percussion sample, since it sounds buggy as hell as is, but otherwise, nothing big to report.

Either way, thank you very much for your help!