Musicians of Serenes Forest UNITED!!!

Steven Tyler

Are you a musican? Do you play an instrument or write music? Are you planning to make music your lifestyle or go into the music business. Tell us!

I'm a violinist (10 years) and pianist (7 years) and I enjoy them both. I also have some experience with Anvil Studios (MIDI software) and remastering MIDI on FL Studio. From time to time, I like to compose music and currently, I am making a CD of all my original composition to showcase my skills to game companies because I wish to have a job in video game music composing.

EDIT: Shit, how do I edit the title?

Edited by Steve_Wilkos

I am not very good with instruments...I have awful luck with musical instruments :lol:

Speaking of awful luck, I was tuning my violin the other day and my string popped. I have no money so I won't be playing it for a while.

I'm sad.

Speaking of awful luck, I was tuning my violin the other day and my string popped. I have no money so I won't be playing it for a while.

I'm sad.

I broke my Uncle's guitar once...I thought it was used for smashing :mellow:

i can play the saxophones, as in the alto tenor and the baritone saxes.

i'm learning how to play guitar!

XD

Whatever you do, DON'T! Give me the guitar. I like to smash it for some reason...sounds much more better.