Summoner and Ally Supports: Arena Belongs to the Waifus/Husbandos

MilodicMellodi

If you've updated Fire Emblem Heroes, you'll notice that they've added quite a few new things to Allies: specifically the Advanced Growth page. On the top, now above Unlock Potential, there are two new tabs: Ally Support and Summoner Support. Those who have played other Fire Emblem games aside from Heroes no doubt remember Support Buffs. Now, they're in Heroes in their own form.

With Summoner Support, you can choose one unit to receive a buff that starts at C rank and moves to S rank. At C, the unit receives +3 HP and +2 Res; at B, the HP increases to +4 and +2 Def is added; at A, +2 Spd is added to the list; and at S rank the unit receives a total of +5 HP and +2 Atk/Spd/Def/Res. They also receive a nifty alternate background (wedding bells included) and a blue-colored badge displaying the rank they are at with "you". With Ally Support, you can choose two units (this can include your targeted Summoner Support) to receive the same bonuses per rank — excluding an HP buff for all ranks — when they are adjacent to each other. If they have a square of distance between them, however, they receive half the value instead. Both units also receive a green-colored badge displaying their shared rank. A nifty piece of information is that Ally Support, unlike Summoner Support, is based on the character instead of the unit; it is unknown at this time if the Ally Support bonus is stackable with duplicate units. If the Summoner Support (SS) unit, and/or Ally Support (AS) units within Drive distance (that needs to be a Heroes meme, btw...within driving distance...XD), battle Level 35+ foes, their "bond" slowly grows as they continue to rank up.
Note that you can only have one SS unit at a time. You can have multiple pairs of AS characters, but each character can only have one AS at a time (so if Lucina is paired with Robin (M), she has to discard her rank with him if she wants to AS with Odin instead). A shared unfortunate fact between both SS and AS is that choosing new units/characters resets any progress you made with them, so you'll have to grind for that S-rank again if you go back to them.

While I did want to explain the new stuff and their effects, I didn't really come here to dump a truckload of info on you. What I did make this topic for...is to satisfy my curiosity. For this, I have two separate pairs of questions.
Question 1: What unit will be your Summoner Support? If you have multiple teams, which unit of each team will be your Summoner Support?
Question 2: Which characters will be Ally Supports? If you have multiple teams with the same character but different allies, which characters will be getting which Ally Support per team?

Another tidbit of info unrelated to SS or AS: on the Inherit Skill tab, they also added a Skill Search bar. Now you don't have to slowly read through each unit to see what they have or will have to offer as inheritable skills!