• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just going to cry because during namjoon's vlive jimin was around because he was waiting to do some recording and at first I was like "oh my bts is up to something!!" and I thought maybe they were doing a tiny special song or something, until rapmon said he "can't wait to hear jimin's own song"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

they tried to convince him back in hawaii to do his own solo work outside of bts because he was the only member who hadn't so far and they told him to put that on his 2017 bucket list

and he seemed kind of uncertain about it at the time (not only in that episode but also in other interviews he talked about how he most loved doing stuff with the members specifically) so I wasn't sure if he'd actually do it

I'm sure serendipity was enough of a confidence booster too~

KATIE U DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY I AM THAT U'RE AWARE OF THOSE BON VOYAGE MOMENTS THEY ARE SO AAAAAAAAA

i mean yes of course u would be aware cuz ur an army but thats just it

its so good having someone I CAN RELATE TO ABOUT THIS SHIZ IM-

ill be over here waiting for jimin to wreck my life even more

there's this online interview with iheart where bts answer fan questions and they start off by introducing themselves

tell me why yoongi's deadass introduced himself as yeon ki min i'm-

but anyways jimin introduced himself as jimin park BUT HE SAID "PARK" in an english accent and it is everything

10 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

KATIE U DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY I AM THAT U'RE AWARE OF THOSE BON VOYAGE MOMENTS THEY ARE SO AAAAAAAAA

i mean yes of course u would be aware cuz ur an army but thats just it

its so good having someone I CAN RELATE TO ABOUT THIS SHIZ IM-

ill be over here waiting for jimin to wreck my life even more

I love being able to talk and relate to you about stuff too <3

we gettin wrecked together

10 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

tell me why yoongi's deadass introduced himself as yeon ki min i'm-

one thing yoongi will never let go is allegedly the fact that english speakers pronounce his name like "yeon ki min" and whenever he introduces himself in english he will call himself "yeon ki min"

But I can't really imagine why english speakers would pronounce a name spelled like "yoongi" like "yeon ki" though but I wonder if part of it is from the slight differences in vowel/consonant pronunciations korean and english speakers may have and that slight difference is enough to throw yoongi off and to possibly exaggerate~ ^o^

either way, while I don't get it it's super cute and he will probably never let it go

"You look cool today."

"No, I was just being (dressing) polite for VLIVE."

excuse me sir, you are actually being the definition of rude right now but it's okay

"You look cool today."

"No, I was just being (dressing) polite for VLIVE."

excuse me sir, you are actually being the definition of rude right now but it's okay

confession: although i've called him this before and probably will say it again in the future i don't particularly like referring to j-hope as a ray of light/sunshine/etc. (or it's not my go-to nickname for him) because i find it too defining. like, although he has a bright personality being someone who's known for always bring good cheer, life, and happiness is really hard to live up to. im talking from my own personal experience. surely no one is expecting him to be crazy and happy all the time but i hope j-hope doesn't feel to need to push himself to appear happy just to fit a label. if he's not feeling on top of it one day i hope he doesn't hide he's feelings to please other people is what im saying.