• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was having a hard time remembering how to say ticket in korean so to help me associate "pyo" with ticket i imagined gu jun pyo taking me to the movies and buying my ticket heh it's a good thing i got into bof when i did

i just read tiffany's rly old post from 2006 when she found out that she was debuting with snsd and now im tearing up

c6T7GMa.jpg

the last time ive been this heartbroken about a disbandment was 4minute : ( and i don't even stan either group. i can't imagine how i'd feel the day my favourite groups disband

i just read tiffany's rly old post from 2006 when she found out that she was debuting with snsd and now im tearing up

c6T7GMa.jpg

the last time ive been this heartbroken about a disbandment was 4minute : ( and i don't even stan either group. i can't imagine how i'd feel the day my favourite groups disband

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

i can't imagine how i'd feel the day my favourite groups disband

i was about to fix the wording in this sentence but now im thinkin, wow do u think theres ever been a day that two groups officially disbanded but the news for one group was released first and the other company was like fuk we gotta wait now

it's this stupid dork's birthday now http://allforbts.tumblr.com/post/166326264585/171013-hoseoks-tweet-지민생일ㅊㅋ-영원히비하인드-우리-지민이랑

or at least, in korea it is~

happy birthday chim chim!! enjoy your friday the 13th

I think I haven't mentioned it in here yet, but did u know jimin was born on friday the 13th of the spookiest month of the year

#quaggandeepthoughts

Edited by Freohr Datia

YES HOLY CRAP IT'S JIMINIE'S BIRTHDAY I'VE JUST COME TO THE REALIZATION AAAAAAAAAAAAA

omg he's older than me now ;w;;; 

i hope he's having all sorts of fun and cake and is smiling so big aaaaaaaaa

Edited by Hashuni Mei

i didn't know i needed to see jungkook trying to speak with a mouth full of food

i also didn't know i'd ever find something like that cute

Edited by Hashuni Mei