a fan asked joshua what his favourite disney movie was and he said mulan and she said she liked it too bc it was about women empowerment and he got visibly excited and said "that's why i like it too!!" oml i love him

Edited by Painkiller B
i just realized i made a horrible typo but no one saw it....in my defense i was excited

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O M G  YES I CANT BELIEVE IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

VERNON AND SHUA WOW MORE LINES FOR BOTH OF THEM (i make fun of vernon a lot but tbh he's my fave rapper in svt) AND ROCKET WAS JUST,

i can't believe i ever thought i didn't like shua lmao i wish i could go back in time and save myself those two months of suffering while trying to convince myself he was not my ult. funny how things work out

fc5f84fd76.png

b0e6d7d85c.png

f12374fb48.png

29877e823a.png

2db953f5e1.png

3e90c3fe51.png

hes such an absolute goon with the most contagious laugh i love

14 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

a fan asked joshua what his favourite disney movie was and he said mulan and she said she liked it too bc it was about women empowerment and he got visibly excited and said "that's why i like it too!!" oml i love him

fucking cute

12 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

seventeen posted new photos incl joshua and

cbad7a6dc9.png

ID THEME IF I DIDNT HAVE MY GIRLS RN

fucking cute

But on a side note this is super cute i love how hyelin just runs up to high five hyungwon, totally disregarding the cameras, ahhh

Edited by Shadowess
I cant find the fucking link hang on

JUST HAD THE FIRST ORAL TEST FOR MY KOREAN COURSE AND I MADE DUMB MISTAKES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fc420c81e8.png

IM SO MAD LIKE I JUST COULDN'T CALM DOWN ENOUGH TO REMEMBER THE PROPER COUNTERS TO GO WITH SPECIFIC NOUNS

ok tbh my prof said i almost got perfect so at least it wasn't a borderline pass or whatever BUT I FREAKIN KNEW THE ANSWER BUT WAS TOO MUCH OF A MESS TO SLOW DOWN AND THINK AaAAAAaaa

on the plus my pronunciation is still good

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm glad you still did great on it!! I'm proud of you for that c:

also I heard that the trend after the amas was "the guy in the silver jacket" or "the blonde guy in the silver jacket"?????????????

that makes me

unbelievably happy omg

I'M SO PROUD OF HIM TOO

though I was actually starting to suspect that america would love him because 1. I'm pretty sure america just really loves blondes and 2. I saw a ton of comments in like focus videos of his, people were just showing up saying "OMG I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND OUT WHO HE IS HIS DANCING WAS SO INCREDIBLE AND POWERFUL"

also his favorite english word is "yippee" everything that's been happening lately is just making me cry ;~~~~~;

I really hope he discovers he was trending

on one hand I want to all caps this because my mood is in all caps but I don't want it to sound more extreme than it really is

but aaaaaaaaaaaaa I just heard that jooheon got in a car crash ;A; But the word is that they were just minor injuries so I just pray for a swift recovery for him <3

On 11/20/2017 at 11:07 PM, Freohr Datia said:

fucking cute

fucking cute

YES AGREE AHHH

19 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

on one hand I want to all caps this because my mood is in all caps but I don't want it to sound more extreme than it really is

but aaaaaaaaaaaaa I just heard that jooheon got in a car crash ;A; But the word is that they were just minor injuries so I just pray for a swift recovery for him <3

omg what =( that's heartbreaking i really hope he's ok and has enough to rest during promotions and doesn't feel bad about it and

10 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm glad you still did great on it!! I'm proud of you for that c:

also I heard that the trend after the amas was "the guy in the silver jacket" or "the blonde guy in the silver jacket"?????????????

that makes me

unbelievably happy omg

I'M SO PROUD OF HIM TOO

though I was actually starting to suspect that america would love him because 1. I'm pretty sure america just really loves blondes and 2. I saw a ton of comments in like focus videos of his, people were just showing up saying "OMG I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND OUT WHO HE IS HIS DANCING WAS SO INCREDIBLE AND POWERFUL"

also his favorite english word is "yippee" everything that's been happening lately is just making me cry ;~~~~~;

I really hope he discovers he was trending

OMG YES KATIE

JIMIN IS GETTING THAT RECOGNITION IM SO HAPPY FOR HIM ;~~~~;``