• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A SMALL INTRODUCTION TO SHUA FIRST SINCE U SAID U DIDN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT HIM

hes part of seventeens vocal team and is the third oldest member!! he lived in america until he auditioned for pledis when he was 16 and he didn't speak or read/write korean too well. now hes fluent but he is still obviously most comfortable speaking in english

back when seventeen debuted he was introduced by the company like...."this guy is christian, hes like an angel, very pure and very ethereal" but then he ended up being a total doofus and ruined his ~angelic~ image in like two seconds lmao. it is funny because new carats expect him to be jisoos christ (from his korean name jisoo) but really he is just kinda

aa71c81f5c.gif2b390cd4de.gif

sadly i lost most of my shua gifs when my computer kablammed and less than 100 are stored on my puush ;-;

like the rest of seventeen he is very into the ~artist~ aspect of bein an idol and he creates the acoustic arrangements for their songs!! in fact the very first seventeen song i liked......before i liked them and way back when i got into kpop........was arranged by him!!!!

i have so many things to say and im afraid ill forget before i say them all but i can't type fast enough for my thoughts and i feel like im gonna cry bc i have so much love but what if i can't express it

HE'S SUPER HUMBLE, IDK IF U KNOW DAY6 BUT ONE OF THE MEMBERS, JAE, WAS ONCE ASKED WHO HIS SEVENTEEN BIAS WAS AND HE SAID

DCYbfR9VYAArw-d.jpg

if u DO know jae u'd know that hes very straightforward and down-to-earth so hearing that he thinks shua is super humble and polite despite his evel of fame rly means a lot and it just makes me respect shua even more ;-;

Edited by Painkiller B
stan hitori

HES GOT LITERALLY THE SWEETEST NICEST VOICE EVER TOO AHHH, WHEN I DISLIKED SEVENTEEN AND DIDN'T REALLY KNOW THE MEMBERS I STILL THOUGHT HE HAD THE SECOND NICEST VOICE (now my bias has gotten in the way and he is by far my favourite lmao)

he got so many lines in this song that it is automatically my favourite seventeen b-side (actually now he has a duet with another member so it's tied i think ahh) THE LYRICS ARE SO WHOLESOME AND HIS VOICE SUITS THEM SO WELL

speaking of his acoustic arranges, predebut he was really dumb (i mean he still IS tbh) and he literally composed a song about chocolate and another song about pizza

lyrics to the chocolate one, i relate:

2653bd59b6.png

aw what an important human being. i hope the fame never gets to his head and he stays A FUN, LOVABLE GOOFBALL OMG

his voice sounds like snowflakes falling slowly to the earth on a cold, quiet winter night jeez he's soft im soft

and you'd better believe im relating so hard with that chocolate and pizza song. those lyrics changed my life like-

PROBABLY MY FAOVURITE THING ABOUT HIM IS HOW MUCH HE LIKES PERFORMING

like im sure u know this but MAN idols practice the same choreographies over and over and over ALL DAY LONG and of course i admire all idols who are able to consistently perform with vigor regardless of that. but despite not even being a supergood dancer and usually in the back of choreographies joshua is always always smiling while he performs EVEN DURING SUPERSERIOUS SONGS and he has SO MUCH FUN ON STAGE and watching his fancams give me inexplicable joy, u can tell that hes truly happy to be an idol and it's gr8

f30bd45f26.gif

bcb61f3dd6.gif

ff3eaa5e55.gif

7f5a4a0fd7.gif