• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every shua stan i've met is so happy and and peaceful and humble and kind and giving and wonderful, it rly motivates me to try harder to mimic those traits bc they make me really happy and i want to be someone who makes other people happy too ;-;

7 hours ago, Painkiller B said:

every shua stan i've met is so happy and and peaceful and humble and kind and giving and wonderful, it rly motivates me to try harder to mimic those traits bc they make me really happy and i want to be someone who makes other people happy too ;-;

same omg
so fluffy and precious. idk much about joshua, but if his fans are like that then he must be amazing and setting a good example

u can do it kim. you're pretty fluffy already, tho there's always room for improvement woo

i've seen many army act arrogantly over bts' success and in the same sentence try to promote love like the boys
yikes

on the other hand there are many army who are so warm and fluffy and take good care of each other, especially the new fans

fandoms still suck cuz when things get bad aka drama it usually gets REALLY bad

Edited by Hashuni Mei
also cuz of those creepy fans. i forgot what they are called in korean

26 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

same omg
so fluffy and precious. idk much about joshua, but if his fans are like that then he must be amazing and setting a good example

u can do it kim. you're pretty fluffy already, tho there's always room for improvement woo

THANKS FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT I AM TRYING MY BEST

and ahhh yes shua is super sweet and humble and kindhearted and considerate and oh no mei u have me wanting to yell about how much i love joshua now oh no