• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's still my favourite gif i love joshua and woozi's tiny finger clap is cute (please note that i did not say that woozi himself is cute)

alao seungkwan clapping his way across the hall w a straight face gets me every time

howe come there's a world of difference b/t shua's (and most english-speaking idols' i feel like??) korean and english voice but vernon sounds literally exactly the same

lmao im watching seventeens season greetings rn and the members are talking about times the other members pissed them off in 2016 and shua said that he once went bike-riding with jun and the latter told him that he never wanted to go bike-riding with shua again and seungkwan was like

bdaa9ea63f.png

i love joshua

theyre playing a game where they have to name the members of the group in age order and theyve failed at least 8 times by now and i feel bad bc i can do it off the top of my head

3 hours ago, Painkiller B said:

theyre playing a game where they have to name the members of the group in age order and theyve failed at least 8 times by now and i feel bad bc i can do it off the top of my head

honestly what with how they act they probably forget who's older than who

i was going through tumblr to find some old seventeen stuff i reblogged and i forgot someone (jokingly) did a side-by-side of mingyu with python from fe echoes and i've been reminded that is the WORST thing i've ever seen

i literally tagged it as that

tbt the time seventeen performed ulgo sipji anha at the 2017 dream concert and after they were done they went to talk to carats briefly before performing aju nice except seungkwan accidentally said the keyword "aju nice" while speaking and then the song started playing in the middle of his sentence and everyone was like wat the fuk but they had to go with it while yelling confused things it was good tbh

PTiCuaD.gif

with the wings tour having ended, members having cried, and everyone and their dog having showed up to the concert venue im-

im not soft this thread is soft 

21 hours ago, Painkiller B said:

tbt the time seventeen performed ulgo sipji anha at the 2017 dream concert and after they were done they went to talk to carats briefly before performing aju nice except seungkwan accidentally said the keyword "aju nice" while speaking and then the song started playing in the middle of his sentence and everyone was like wat the fuk but they had to go with it while yelling confused things it was good tbh

PTiCuaD.gif

lmao link me

19 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

"on dec 16th the BT21 popup stores will appear in nyc and seoul only"

cb698853e5.png

welp

I guess at least that helps with shipping from online orders in the west! Assuming they'll have an online shop...

I hope someday I can have my own Mang pillow

15 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

lmao link me

yes i will as soon as i am able to find it again.....

15 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

i love this intro i love red velvet

omg same

Spoiler

C777257_E-82_AF-412_F-_A099-_E346_C52_F7

y’all i’m screaming, this teacher at my school put up a large black-and-white map with markers next to it for anyone to colour since finals are coming up and colouring is good stress relief but kpop fans deadass find a way to create fanwars on literally any platform

my friend and i (army and carat, respectively) were one of the first to get to it and we just doodled lyrics and logos but then we returned this morning to find carats/armys/exols going at each other lmao.....

Edited by Painkiller B
stan honeyworks

I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT THAT HITORI WAS A FORMER MEMBER OF RED VELVET AND SUDDENLY IT MADE A HECKTON OF SENSE BECAUSE IRENE=RED HITORI=ORANGE SEULGI=YELLOW JOY=GREEN WENDY=BLUE AND YERI =PURPLE AND SHE WAS LEAD VOCAL ALONG WITH SEULGI AND THEIR STRONG VOICES MATCHED EACH OTHER SO WELL AND IM SO SAD IT’S NOT TRUE