• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall First Impressions:

I'm too lazy to give the album a rating. I really like it but I don't love it yet; I need to throw it on multiple listens before that. But I love Namjoon. 

Serendipity: I felt like I was floating on a cloud.

DNA: Title track will remain my BOP.

Best of Me: Makes me feel like I'm driving down a long tunnel that's dimly lit a deep yellow and the environment around me is blurred cuz I'm driving so fast.

Dimples: Reminds me of Namjoon.

Pied Piper: Thought it read Pied Pimper. At first I was like "eh" but then I was like "SHUT UP MEI."

SKIT: Billboard Music Award Speech: The real game changer.

MIC Drop: Hobi's jam.

Go (Rather Than Worry, Go): I forgot tbh.

Outro: Her: Don't like it as much as OUTRO: Wings cuz I'm all about that DANCE! DANCE! but of course it's still good. Reminds me of Two! Three! and it makes me imagine standing on top of a big hill under a lonely tree and waving goodbye to someone walking down that hill and also it's sunset.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

5 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

oops i meant this is my bop but i guess boop is ok too

boop is perfect

pied piper ended up being my insta-favorite, mic drop and go go may be the next two but I'll just have to listen to the album more than once~ ......... which I'm already currently working on~!

DNA's choreography is super cool though and the song itself is also really cool. I am excited to see it liiiiiiiiiiiiive

I'm upset that the ~hour long vlive didn't get reuploaded, it was an hour into it when I woke up and I got a glimpse of like ten seconds of it but decided to just wait until I could watch the whole thing, but I'm starting to wonder now if they just aren't going to reupload it. I hope it's just taking them a long time or something :c

okay it only just hit me they let v rap in Go Go

I'm sobbing that precious bean finally got to do some rapping for them I hope all his dreams continue to come true because that essence of purity deserves it

but really though I love Go Go so much

YOLO YOLO YOLO YO