• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh jin~~

wow so billboard is going to happen two days after their album releases

or I guess three days because timezones

.............. wow how are they going to work in album promotions and billboard, and if billboard asks them to perform would they prepare to perform their newest song there?? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I feel so stressed just thinking about how busy that might become for them

.... but also all I needed in life was for burn the stage to let me know that bts was going through no drama while I was freezing my ass off in the biting wind in chicago waiting to watch them perform

thank you burn the stage

it's been puzzling me for a while now but ya hasn't rm's nose changed a little bit recently?

if it's true that reformation is helping him breathe better after previously suffering from septal deviation, then that's super gtlreat tgtbufu3k ; m ;

Spoiler

i’ve started trying to lose weight again motivated by sheer dislike for fan chengcheng (i imagine him making fun of me and then i get so angry at him that i do it. surprisingly it is really effective for many different things?? i’ve been super productive since i started doing this) and after a week i have lost 2.7 lbs. i am very happy especially bc last time i tried to lose weight i got admitted into a mental hospital for anorexia woops, this time i set very clear boundaries and am very easy on myself and try to be less obsessive and idk it’s not big but it is a big accomplishment for me bc i was really afraid of relapsing

14f22dc063.png

just u wait fan chengcheng eventually i’ll whoop ur ronald mcdonald-lookin ass

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce