• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM NOT READY FOR EMOTEEN AND BY THAT I DON’T MEAN (OH FUCK YES IM READY) I REALLY MEAN IM NOT READY i mean i stan their resident holy priest joshua hong for gods sake

joshua looks so good [2]

Spoiler

GX1Ku0V.gifKNkVjK5.gif

53101dd67e.png

ad051cd85e.png

505d299e02.png

77e664d475.png

he did not have much solo screentime which is inevitable in a group with 13 members so obviously i really had to dig but i am happy. i've yet to see a hair colour that joshua looks bad in but black hair and a simple style are really number one

30d7cf7234.jpg

Edited by evanesce
stan joshua

16 hours ago, Shadowess said:

on top of all this. pristin has changed their logo and their "dark" subunit is coming what is pledis doing

DdU6_k8U0AAF5w2.jpg

gosh im so excited for this. sad that sungyeon isn't part of it sure but pristin's been gone for wayyy too long and im hoping that this will bring back their hype

15 hours ago, Ephraim's Babe said:

I just hope that Kyla is doing ok...?

me too =( honestly i don't know if she'll return at this point but as long as she's doing all right.....

7 hours ago, glxcie said:

the pristin v thing looks interesting i wonder what kind of songs they'll have

i agree, also i love your member title!! shine is such a bop

im falling in love w mei qi again after watching p101 (she was voted #1 most skilled trainee by the mentors i love a talented queen) so appreciation

Spoiler

2da503f52a413fb8e3900381467320ba.pngcb306655b1aacd8823e863d45ddb22af.jpg

8f9762304a23f932a9ddf38f4eca9ac9.jpgwjsn_mei_qi_1-1333x2000.jpg

Cosmic-Girls-Mei-Qi.jpg

i knew she was an amazing dancer and i had high hopes for her coming into p101 (tbh i even said that i'd drop her if she didn't rank into a) but she still managed to blow me away wow!! her freestyle dance battle against chouchou was probably the highlight of episode 2 for me. i love chouchou and think she's a great dancer too but mei qi really is on another level. she moves so naturally and confidently and she's very charming

2iWtwjs.gifnZNDfBM.gif
rWQRAAG.gifVQcCXbb.gif

despite being in a competition she was very earnest in teaching the other girls during the re-evaluation and she still managed to rank a on top of that. and like i said earlier she was declared the most talented on the show ugh i love her

Spoiler

wait i found a compilation of seventeen fansites and some of the names are so good??

my faves:

- vernon is real

- boo-rilliant voice

- s.pring

- mt. teen

- oh my josh

- shush! gosh

- junight

- hoshi pizza pasta

- art & fear (woozi’s fansite btw, which describes him perfectly)

- hi mingyu

- seventeen slave

- oh!bama

anyway i’m super upset at the dream concert organizers for the slippery stage!! tons of artists fell including several already injured members of nct and that should never have happened

cb988d2190.gif

joshua slipped and it wasn’t a horrible fall nor was it during their choreographed performance so it wasn’t super huge but i’m still upset that he was possibly hurt. the way he tried to laugh it off is so cute though ;-;

oh heck i forgot fake love was coming out tomorrow!!

goondight mei i hope it is a wonderful comeback for you and katie and for all armys and that bts is successful (of course they already are, but even more so) and that everyone is happy and respectful