• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nine percent went to coachella since they’re in california rn but justin is too young to go so zhengting, like the AMAZING ANGEL HE IS, SKIPPED OUT ON IT AND TOOK JUSTIN OUT FOR BOBA AND HOTPOT INSTEAD SO THAT THE LATTER WOULDN’T HAVE TO BE ALONE i’m so soft zhengting is like the sweetest boy alive i swear

tbh it’s funny to me bc they’re labelmates and “yeah well it’s only natural labelmates would do that for each other” but fan chengcheng was just like “fuck u justin lmao” and went with the other nine percent boys bless

Spoiler

i remember when i doubted zhengting’s capacity to be a leader before the premiere of idol producer because from the little screentime he had on produce 101 i saw him as a very empathetic, overly kind and soft-hearted person who would hesitate to give criticism and lack the assertiveness necessary to be a leader ;-; and from episode 1 of ip alone it looked like i was right. fan chengcheng messed up and several of the yuehua boys ranked f and zhengting said he felt upset and guilty bc he wasn’t harsh enough. but as i watched the show i learned that the reason why the yuehua boys trusted him and looked up to him so much was because he was so kind; always encouraging them backstage, consoling them when they cry, helping them at his own expense...and this went for everyone on the show, not just his labelmates—im still amazed at how, during the position evaluations of p101, zhengting hugged and wiped away the tears of woodam when the latter was upset that he had been locked out of the vocal teams. he didn’t even know woodam. he didn’t even know korean!! but gosh the sight of him saying “gwaenchanha, gwaenchanha” over and over again, using his sleeve to wipe away woodam’s tears while every other boy awkwardly stood and watched, really made me realize what a compassionate person he is. not to mention idol producer where he

- protected the piglet when everyone tried to pet it

- with a beaming face, called li quanzhe the “pride of yuehua” when the latter ranked b and said he was even happier than when he himself ranked a

- consoled a crying quanzhe after the group evaluations

- fixed everyone’s clothes backstage before the position evaluations, plus encouraged them before they walked on stage and even cheered them on from backstage while they were performing

- helped ppap team b (his opponent team, no less!!) learn the choreography because they were much less experienced than ppap team a, when he could have spent it practicing himself

- wiped away fan chengcheng’s tears when he messed up his freestyle rap during the company evaluations

- is literally known by the other contestants to be very loving and affectionate. when team firewalking was playing “guess the trainee” and ling chao had to imitate zhengting, he shrieked “ahh junjun!!!” and glomped yu mingjun and the other boys knew immediately

p8FNq65.gif

tumblr_p68iqz5CVQ1x6c6cgo5_r1_400.giftumblr_p68iqz5CVQ1x6c6cgo6_r1_400.gif

tumblr_p47gm8mX2q1x58rjwo1_1280.gif

UnsightlyFilthyAnteater-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_p3r0i4khHF1uanexeo1_r1_540.gif

4e9424e09719002bfc7c98e83befc25d9fa77675

tumblr_p5p2hgPmLv1tb4z25o1_r1_1280.gif

he’s honestly so sweet and so cute. ironically he sins the most of the ip boys but even then all i can think is “aww cute” because it’s zhengting and he doesn’t have a single sinful bone in his body

ALSO I LOVE THIS GIF OF HIM BEINGG SCARED BY THE WALL HES TOO PURE

tumblr_inline_p5w0nkaG8P1veguop_540.gif

legend says that if u say "zhu zhengting" three times in front of a mirror at 1:01 a.m. he'll appear next to u and tell u what an amazing person u are and pinch ur cheeks and tell u not to worry and wipe away ur tears and love u

asdfghj im watching yuehua’s nimdeul episodes and zhengting keeps losing bc he doesn’t know korean as well as justin or the actual korean members but the few times he wins he shares the food with the other boys ;-; no one shares food with him but since he’s an actual angel

Spoiler

47_A46_F9_F-7637-4_C65-93_BD-_F5_ED09925

6117_B2_D5-74_AB-4_A9_F-9802-6796_F40_B1

721_EDEF5-_C1_CA-4_F3_F-90_E2-_AF78438_A

8_E1_E48_B0-_BB88-4077-_A312-10104_D19_E

1506_FA4_C-1_E78-44_EC-_B125-7_B2_DB760_

4060_EAED-7624-44_EE-_B4_A0-6_A070640028

47103_BA6-9_A1_E-4215-_B143-33_E9_D4_B46

AE3_C259_E-_EB53-47_CB-8_F23-3314_E51_F2

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

DbT2koFU8AAdqnc.jpg

I WISH I LOOKED THIS GOOD WEARING A FACE MASK AND DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

10 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

why is it so hard for me to talk about the people i like the most

i ghost-wrote this post

TBH this is the only place i feel comfortable talking about a CERTAIN CELEBRITY in bc idk i feel really weird complimenting most male idols?? unless it’s joshua i usually reflexively flip my compliment into insults it’s kinda frustrating, i actually actually actually wanna say all the nice things in the world about zhou yanchen but i struggle with it unreasonably ;_;

omg so bts is performing their new song at billboard

that makes me really excited but also really stressed for them, the comeback and planning their new song for billboard and just heading to america and likely dealing with a bunch of interviews all at once just sounds like too much to deal with

but I hope the best for them, it still sounds super cool and I hope they're excited for that

i got a B+ in my korean language course

that's not much to a genius but for me im proud of myself for making it through the semester in this course despite all the crap that went down at my school omg ; ______ ; i could cry

with a whole year of practice under my belt i am confident enough to be able to hold a conversation for 10 seconds GET AT ME

Edited by Hashuni Mei

WHY IS BTS GOING TO THE CITY NEXT TO MINE FOR THEIR WORLD TOUR

i mean hamilton isnt that far but okay i really shouldn't complain now it's all about convincing someone to go with me and drive me to hamilton

!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT

for us the closest is chicago but if we somehow miss out on both days of chicago tickets, it sounds like we're considering hamilton as the next possible stop

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OCTOBER

whoa it'd be cool if we were both at the hamilton venue on the same date, tho it'd be better for you to go somewhere closer to home ;u;

im sure tickets will sell out super fast and since i'll be travelling out of my country the day they go on sale im not confident about being in a position to purchase tickets right away aaaaa but im gonna try my best 

Edited by Hashuni Mei