• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHH i can’t wait for (g)i-dle’s new song and album it sounds so gooood and soyeon wrote lyrics for it and also co-composed it wow

i really like how cube is letting their groups  have a lot more control, i think it’s due to their new ceo or something idk

anyway soyeon wrote lyrics for like 5/6 tracks on the album like?? u barely see rookie groups get this much control it’s great

i love gfriends comeback but spotify is slow af at uploading new songs so i guess i’ll wait

gfriend’s side tracks tend to be really good (life is a party ?) so i cant wait to listen to them, i know they’re on youtube but if i listen to them i’ll want to keep playing it and playing stuff on youtube is annoying

there are so many gg comebacks soon i’m going to cry i might have to scream about all of them since i’m on a mission to stan more girl groups

Spoiler

WOW ok so i wasn't expecting that
for a debut song this is very good, i'm super impressed and i want to stan
the song itself takes on the tropical house vibe which has become common in kpop, but i think latata is possibly one of the best instances of it. ok, the instrumental dance break gets a little repetitive since it runs throughout all of the choruses (i wish it only ran through two) but still! issa bop. i like it.
i'll wait for the side tracks to be released as well. they should be good, from what i've heard in the highlight medley.

tomorrow is going to be the hunger games to get tickets for la, newark, and fort worth 

fre, i hope you can get your goods 

10:00am 

ready your everything

Edited by Hashuni Mei

*vibrating*

oh dang I didn't realize the canada tickets would be on sale sooner than the chicago ones (edit: oh I didn't realize it because that's not true, they do go on sale the same day)

it'd definitely all be sold out by the time our tickets go on sale so I guess it's gotta be chicago or bust for us  (edit: no it won't that's because they actually are going on sale the same day)

BEST OF LUCK MEI

Edited by Freohr Datia

On 5/2/2018 at 7:21 AM, glxcie said:
  Hide contents

WOW ok so i wasn't expecting that
for a debut song this is very good, i'm super impressed and i want to stan
the song itself takes on the tropical house vibe which has become common in kpop, but i think latata is possibly one of the best instances of it. ok, the instrumental dance break gets a little repetitive since it runs throughout all of the choruses (i wish it only ran through two) but still! issa bop. i like it.
i'll wait for the side tracks to be released as well. they should be good, from what i've heard in the highlight medley.

YES I LOVE LATATA AND IT’S SUPER IMPRESSIVE BC SOYEON WROTE AND HELPED COMPOSE IT AHH

girl groups are makin such bops this year tbh, momoland with bboom bboom and oh my girl with secret garden and clc with black dress and red velvet with bad boy and gfriend with time for the moon night and (g)i-dle with latata and o gosh i’m probably forgetting a bunch but i’m happyyyy

TAE TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

love urself tae

actually, just love urself tae

Edited by Freohr Datia

i'm pretty sure in one year jimin can take more pictures of himself than i can of myself throughout my entire life

jimin loves attention so much

which makes jimin stans' hearts sing because that means he always feeds us

until he has to hide comeback hair~

then once comeback comes back around he floods us

also

*intense vibrating*

Edited by Freohr Datia