I sleep 12 hours a day

Junkhead

The average man spends about 1/3rd of his life asleep.

You sir, however, appear to spend 1/2 of of your life asleep. That should be shameful!

But I would argue over the un-necessity of sleep if I were at a younger stage of my life. Alas, by now I can only sympathize. When presented with a problem (such as normal life itself) I myself tend to think the easiest solution is simply to lie down and ignore everything...

11 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

The average man spends about 1/3rd of his life asleep.

You sir, however, appear to spend 1/2 of of your life asleep. That should be shameful!

But I would argue over the un-necessity of sleep if I were at a younger stage of my life. Alas, by now I can only sympathize. When presented with a problem (such as normal life itself) I myself tend to think the easiest solution is simply to lie down and ignore everything...

I didn't always sleep like this at all. When I was younger, the norm was probably closer to around 6 hours, even when I was as young as 7-8.

I actually used to feel terrible sleeping past the afternoon during my teenage years, because I had the social stigma at the back of my mind. Since I never really had "anything to do" or anywhere to be at, it's not like it actually mattered beyond me making a problem for nothing. Now I feel incredibly refreshed after said sleep, though I can't always get it because school.

11 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

i spend 12 hours a day sleeping

with ur wife

31 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

What about 5 hours of sleep? That's more along my style.

That's not terrible, but not exactly optimal. Most people should at least be able to get something like 6 hours of sleep. 8 hours isn't exactly necessary, but it also depends on different people.

28 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

one thing that is always true is that no matter how long or little i sleep i will always wake up feeling tired

I never feel tired during the day unless I slept like 2-3 hours. I literally hate everything when I barely sleep.

25 minutes ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

I never did and I never could.

Why.

19 minutes ago, Nym said:

Show off

yeh

I sleep like 7-8 hours a night (and like 9-11 during weekends), and an hour during the day if I feel too tired.

13 hours ago, Soul~! said:

but I never feel so well after waking up

Same. I feel extremely tired when I wake up.

35 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

nothing beats getting sextra sleep

especially if you spend lots of energy during waking hours

oh its not extra

27 minutes ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

Because my body says no.
10h is my absolute maximum and that happens very rarely.

That makes more sense.