Sp easy way.

Toru

There must be a way to give sp from a hero to another, like i got 4k sp on a hero and i want to give the half to another without loose any hero. 

Sp is really important so, there must be a better way to get it. 

I don't think they will ever implement a way to transfer SP from one character to another.  

It would be nice, though... Reinhardt is hogging so much SP & he needs to learn to share!  He doesn't need any more!  Greedy, greedy.  :lol:

Do all your SP grinding on Friday/Saturday!  It really helps. :):

The only way to gain SP apart from Combat is to merge. The SP gain from merging is small, but the unit you merge into immediately learns all skills (also previously inherited skills) which the sacrificed unit learned before, it's a way to save SP but with the cost of a copy of your unit. 

Did you leave the Chapter 3+4 Normal Chain Challenge unfinished?  That's probably the easiest way to grind it.  Just surrender on the 10th stage so that it remains unfinished so you can keep getting full SP gains.

1. Grind out Tempest Trials, whenever it's available.
2. If you want to merge a character with high SP into one with zero SP, have the high SP character learn every last skill you want, then do the merge.  Merged characters retain their skill lists.  This is how I got Fury onto a better Lucina.
3. Take advantage of the Valor skills.
4. Do your grinding on the double SP days.
5. Ask this in "Ask a FE Heroes Question" thread.