Who's your fav character and whats there stats

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he isn't really a small kid. He just kinda looks like one. I think he's about 16-17 in PoR (which makes him even more of a genius).

Rolf's more around 10 or a little higher, but definitely not 16-17. I mean, Mist is about 13 in PoR and she's older than Rolf.

Rolf's more around 10 or a little higher, but definitely not 16-17. I mean, Mist is about 13 in PoR and she's older than Rolf.

I think Mist was 13 in PoR, as you said, and Rolf like 11~12. That, meaning Mist is 16 in RD and Rolf 14~15.

And for some reason, Rolf sucks massively in PoR and rox in RD. :D

I think Mist was 13 in PoR, as you said, and Rolf like 11~12. That, meaning Mist is 16 in RD and Rolf 14~15.

And for some reason, Rolf sucks massively in PoR and rox in RD. :D

give rolf an occult scroll and he will suck no more... trust me, i used him 6 of my 7 runs....

give rolf an occult scroll and he will suck no more... trust me, i used him 6 of my 7 runs....

Give Rolf an occult scroll and he will be no better. Seriously, Deadeye was pointless in PoR.

But Deadeye doesn't do anything special except stun in PoR, IF it doesn't kill.

I know, they were saying Deadeye was so damn great but it's just a critical hit with a fancy animation.