Twincest, girl on girl

Metal Rabbit

Some men get a boner at the thought of it, but in reality it's evil and kinda disgusting.

It means a sister has sex with her sister. That's twisted...

This has been a public service announcement.

Edited by Adam

Men get a boner at the thought of it, but in reality it's evil and kinda disgusting.

It means a sister has sex with her sister. That's twisted...

This has been a public service announcement.

Really that's happened in a few animes, and really it may be strange, but if you think about it, it doesn't hurt anyone, as two females can not have children.

Not saying it's something I agree with, but at least it isn't hurting anyone, so it's not entirely evil.

It'll be evil to the sisters DOING it. If you had a twin sister, would you sleep with her and not feel shame or regret?

Well, if they love each other, then there is not shame in it as far as I care. There are worse kinds of relationships than twincest.

...I'd prefer you edit that first post, Adam. I take slight offense to it.

And...yeah...it's....sick.

What is it?

Well, if they love each other, then there is not shame in it as far as I care. There are worse kinds of relationships than twincest.

You make a good point.

It'll be evil to the sisters DOING it. If you had a twin sister, would you sleep with her and not feel shame or regret?

She would in "Pretty Face"

what the hell was this brought up for?

It's MA... uh... Adam. Who else would bring up such a topic? though the title got me interested in what was inside

She would in "Pretty Face"

It's MA... uh... Adam. Who else would bring up such a topic? though the title got me interested in what was inside

At first i thought this was over the "wincest" thing from the chat.

If they both love each other, then it shouldn't be morally wrong to it, but for some reason, it is.

If they're both of legal age, then it shouldn't be legally wrong, but for some other reason, it is also.

^^

Edited by Fireman

If they both love each other, then it shouldn't be morally wrong to it, but for some reason, it is.

If they're both of legal age, then it shouldn't be legally wrong, but for some other reason, it is also.

^^

Well the reason why is because incest is wrong, as if a brother and a sister have sex, it has a higher chance of producing birth defects in off spring, thus causing obvious harm, and unneeded suffering for that child. However in the case of twincest where two siblings are the same gender and are incapable of producing offspring it wouldn't be an issue, however we can't pick and choose what circumstances it is okay, and which is isn't okay, as we'd have a mess then. People challenging the legal system left and right. To prevent this, marriage within families is illegal, and producing children within families is illegal.

However keep in mind, that having sex is not if both are of legal age, as that is a loophole in the system, but even then it's not something that would be wise to flaunt...

Personally I find it a TAD weird, however I can see situations where it could happen and make some sense to the members involved.

If they love each other than really I say let them as long as they aren't hurting anyone, and obviously keep it to themselves.