Halloween Heroes?

Hero_Lucina

6 hours ago, r_n said:

of the 6 special banners, including CYL even though they're in the normal summon pool, Xander has been in 2 (Spring, Summer), Lyn has been in 2, Lucina has been in 2. Lyn & Lucina are in out of necessity: they won the poll.

So 3 characters total got double dips. That's really not a lot?

you forgot the fact that Lucina was a reward for Tempest Trials too ... and i think makeing up 33% of the banners is alot

Forget Lucina, I think it's clearly time for them to double dip Camilla, since she was left out of the Nohrian Summer banner. Cleavage Witch Princess Camilla incoming.

After reconsidering I think I really want Frederick in a Bear Costume, Donnel dressed as Lord Chrom, Lyssa in Emmeryn's robes?, and witch Tharja.

3 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Why not both?

Why not Lucina cosplaying in Camilla armor... sound impossible alright. 

So what about Camilla pretending to be masked Marth... Darn from some misterious reason neither of these options seems feasible. 

I wonder why... 

19 hours ago, Raven said:

The idea of a Halloween banner bores me. Unless it's this:

lkw1gixw4qkz.png

Oooohhh, that is just too cute.  :D: 

I'm not really into Halloween either, but I would definitely want a Witch Corrin!  I'm trying to hold off on the spending for a bit, so part of me is hoping they don't do that... :unsure:

How about a banner with some non 3DS characters?

Isn't Camilla's mount an undead dragon to begin with? That's plenty creepy. Unfortunately, mounts don't show up in character art so it's kind of moot.

Hey, since Echoes is so recent, how about seasonals of them? It's Nightmare on Ram Street with Kliffy Kreuger. Flanked by Frankenstein's Mycen and Nosferatu...-wielding vampire Tatiana.

3 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

How about a banner with some non 3DS characters?

Isn't Camilla's mount an undead dragon to begin with? That's plenty creepy. Unfortunately, mounts don't show up in character art so it's kind of moot.

Hey, since Echoes is so recent, how about seasonals of them? It's Nightmare on Ram Street with Kliffy Kreuger. Flanked by Frankenstein's Mycen and Nosferatu...-wielding vampire Tatiana.

I'm interested to hear more about Camilla's dragon. Where does it mention such information?

9 minutes ago, Raven said:

I'm interested to hear more about Camilla's dragon. Where does it mention such information?

I guess it's more of a theory since the game never talks about them explicitly. Certainly not a reveal in Camilla's supports or dialogue since I'm pretty sure the writers of Fates were unaware Camilla was a mounted unit. Anyway, if you look at a Malig Knight's dragon, they've got torn up wings and red glowy eyes. Not quite as undead as the Necrodragons from Echoes, but convincing enough. And Nohr seems to have some weird undead experiments going on with their Faceless creatures.

56 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I guess it's more of a theory since the game never talks about them explicitly. Certainly not a reveal in Camilla's supports or dialogue since I'm pretty sure the writers of Fates were unaware Camilla was a mounted unit. Anyway, if you look at a Malig Knight's dragon, they've got torn up wings and red glowy eyes. Not quite as undead as the Necrodragons from Echoes, but convincing enough. And Nohr seems to have some weird undead experiments going on with their Faceless creatures.

I think that's just popular a headcanon that got circulated around so much people took it for official. It's not really clear what Faceless are either. All we know is that they are created by Nohrian mages.

Nohr does have a good deal of things that would work for Halloween tho. I think Velouria or Flannel could make a debut here. Obviously, we haven't gotten enough Nohrian seasonal characters yet.

6 hours ago, Raven said:

6 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

5 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

I think that's just popular a headcanon that got circulated around so much people took it for official. It's not really clear what Faceless are either. All we know is that they are created by Nohrian mages.

Nohr does have a good deal of things that would work for Halloween tho. I think Velouria or Flannel could make a debut here. Obviously, we haven't gotten enough Nohrian seasonal characters yet.

Actually it's less of a headcanon and more because of the class's japanese name, which is Revenant Knight. Considering the rider is pretty much alive, it's safe to assume that the wyvern is undead. Why else the class is called Revenant Knight?

4 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Actually it's less of a headcanon and more because of the class's japanese name, which is Revenant Knight. Considering the rider is pretty much alive, it's safe to assume that the wyvern is undead. Why else the class is called Revenant Knight?

Why are Mercenaries not always mercenaries? Why is Samus a "bounty hunter" when she's more involved with stopping horrifying aliens? Sometimes the Japanese just choose things because they sound cool. I'm not going to say that Camila's wyvern is definitely not a draco-zombie, but I prefer to wait until things are specifically mentioned (and necromancy is kind of a big deal) before I put much stock into them.

13 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

Now that you mention it, I don't think the developers know what Faceless are. Their Japanese name is Nosferatu. And a masked ogre that punches you isn't what I think of on the subject of vampires.