Greetings!

Galaco

Hiya! Finally decided to make an account after just browsing for a while on here. ^^ I'm a rather new fire emblem fan my first attempt at the games was my brothers blazing blade cartridge and like I didn't get that far but my first actual complete game was Awakening thanks to the casual mode which thankfully allowed me to get more used to it to play on perma death now! ^^ Anyway aside from all that my favorite characters in the series are Maribelle and Palla :) 

1 hour ago, Galaco said:

Ok thank you ^^ also Agitha is my favorite legend of Zelda character ^^

Incidentally, she's one of my favorite characters to use in Hyrule Warriors/Legends, which is why I've been using her as my avatar. Also, how many Zelda games have you played?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

On September 28, 2017 at 0:12 AM, Galaco said:

I have played them a except the cdi games ^^ and yee she's fin in hurdle warriors tho my favorite to play as has to be Fi ^^

I've played a majority of them myself. And aside from Agitha, I also like playing as Marin, Zelda, Lana, Linkle, Medli, and Ruto. Anyways, look out for Manhandla stalks, and bring any lost Baby Maiamais to their mama.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia