3DS Version

Azz

So I was wondering, for anyone here who has the 3DS version, what is it like? By the looks of it, the 3DS version will the version I'll be getting if I want to play the game ASAP however, after HWL left a bad taste in my mouth, I'm worried FEW 3DS wont be any better.

TLDR; is FEW 3DS worth it or should I just pass and wait till I get a Switch (However far away that day may be)?

13 minutes ago, Azz said:

So I was wondering, for anyone here who has the 3DS version, what is it like? By the looks of it, the 3DS version will the version I'll be getting if I want to play the game ASAP however, after HWL left a bad taste in my mouth, I'm worried FEW 3DS wont be any better.

TLDR; is FEW 3DS worth it or should I just pass and wait till I get a Switch (However far away that day may be)?

I haven't seen anything on it, but most likely like HWL, the game won't be able to generate as much cannon fodder and some animations will be simplified.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

19 minutes ago, Azz said:

Wait for the Switch version. The 3DS one doesn't look so good, and the system can't handle that many enemies on sceen at the same time, so you're just fighting small hoards of enemies at the time, instead of a big army. 

Unless you have a new 3DS. you wont be able to play it. but from my experiance playing HWL on new 3ds. it plays just fine. not as good as the wii U one. but its playable. and thats the most important.

I'm very hopeful for it to be good, I don't have a Switch and I use my New 3DS pretty often already. There was some footage of it during one of the TGS streams, and it seemed fine there, but whether or not the whole game is fine is still a concern of mine.