Too many pinned topics.

Raven

Ah, finally!

I'd like to see inheritance and ask a question merge.  I see no reason to have half the questions go to another thread, especially now that most of us have forgotten SI wasn't always a part of the game.   Additionally, Ice Dragon's calculations could be merged with something else.  They're certainly very useful, but given how old this game is, I don't think it needs to be pinned anymore as a separate thread given that the people who use it will be able to find it wherever it is.  The other option would be to lock that thread, given that the only people who post in it are asking for "ask a question" type questions which is supposed to go somewhere else.

Do we get many threads regarding Error 803-3001?  If not, I see no reason to keep it as a stickie.  I'd rather have people occasionally start a new thread than leaving that thread pinned.  But as you said, it may cause more threads to open up.  Wouldn't hurt to run an experiment to see if we actually get new threads or not though.

I would also say the name of the "ask a question" thread should be changed to let people know there's a FAQ.  Otherwise, no one will ever go to page 1 who doesn't know that the FAQ is there.

Edited by Lushen