Bow down to me, lowly minions!!!!

Liz

Hmm...We've attempted to resist Binachi's queenship by trying to kill her...

But those attempts didn't end so well... *coughKiryn'sMercycough* *coughZephrion'smisguidedTornadocough*

maybe, since im immortal, i should be promoted to the "goddess" class....

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't kill you. I just made you think I killed you. It's partly how I scam people.

Oh. Well, in that case, I RESENT THIS!

*revives zephrion only to watch him die in flames*

Aha! But you forget that I am a Mage, and am resistant to fire! [insert manical laughter here]

Oh. Well, in that case, I RESENT THIS!

Aha! But you forget that I am a Mage, and am resistant to fire! [insert manical laughter here]

perhaps you are resistant to fire, but even the most powerful mage is not immune to the Goddess Bianchi's Judgement!!!!!

Hmm...We've attempted to resist Binachi's queenship by trying to kill her...

But those attempts didn't end so well... *coughKiryn'sMercycough* *coughZephrion'smisguidedTornadocough*

Hey, it was my decision when I picked out that Mercy scroll way back. The problem was that my Logic scroll (convinces enemy to flee using possibly superior logic) failed to kick in. Something seems to be wrong with my RNG.

Hey, it was my decision when I picked out that Mercy scroll way back. The problem was that my Logic scroll (convinces enemy to flee using possibly superior logic) failed to kick in. Something seems to be wrong with my RNG.

Maybe Bianchi has a nihil skill?

• 1 month later...
Uhhh.... can someone give me a recap?

BianchiHikari declared war. We kinda fought. Then we basically spammed for 11 pages or so.