Fire Emblem ???

Deity

That is the name of the site I'm going to host soon. The ??? stand for a name I wish not to disclose now, for it could be stolen and I dont want that.

I'm gonna buy a hosting space, create the site, add the forums, etc. Its gonna Rival FEP and FEE

I will need Ads and Mods, but I bet people will volunteer.

I could be a mod, but I got too much shit to do with school and people using the computer I'm using.

Yeah, I'll look into it when the site is finally done. I mean, it sounds simple saying that I am gonna do it but I still havent bought my space. But I will, and mark my words, the site is gonna happen.

FEP imo is too big. I enlisted there yesterday and only got one freaking welcome reply. THere is something wrong with that place. FEE is full of stinky bastards whose egos reach the sky combined together. Plus, they all favor racism, which makes the site unworthy.

Fire Emblem ??? will be just the site for people. Where there will be no racism, there will always be help and everyone will greet you with a friendly smile. And, best of all, tis gonna be a fresh site.

Yeah, I'll look into it when the site is finally done. I mean, it sounds simple saying that I am gonna do it but I still havent bought my space. But I will, and mark my words, the site is gonna happen.

FEP imo is too big. I enlisted there yesterday and only got one freaking welcome reply. THere is something wrong with that place. FEE is full of stinky bastards whose egos reach the sky combined together. Plus, they all favor racism, which makes the site unworthy.

Fire Emblem ??? will be just the site for people. Where there will be no racism, there will always be help and everyone will greet you with a friendly smile. And, best of all, tis gonna be a fresh site.

Racism. God, no! Besides, I can't troll the racist under you site name. Yeah, avoid the mofos with the egos. You're an owner of a up and coming site and you can't have that shit around you.

Check any other FE fansites?

Racism. God, no! Besides, I can't troll the racist under you site name. Yeah, avoid the mofos with the egos. You're an owner of a up and coming site and you can't have that shit around you.

Check any other FE fansites?

Most of them. But everywhere I went people are not that friendly and not much into rping or clans.

Here in Serenes I found peace and a home. If I do make that site, Serenes Forest will be on top of the list of my affiliates.

Most of them. But everywhere I went people are not that friendly and not much into rping or clans.

Here in Serenes I found peace and a home. If I do make that site, Serenes Forest will be on top of the list of my affiliates.

That seems nice.

Here, I found a few Fire Emblem fans on here:

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/genera...blem-again.html

(I'm Snow_Storm btw).

I suppose I could try being a mod/admin for you if you'd have me...

*Begins to Jot down names*

Mods: Wilkos, Emil.

When the site is done I shall let you know.

If you're going to build a website, then that's fine, but you must not let people volunteer for a position as a moderator or administrator. Pick members with the right abilities and members you are sure you can trust. You must first be 100% sure that those things (and more) hold true, then you can select the people you want to be in your staff.

They are mods, not Ads, I'm sure they can handle it. What is wrong with giving them the ability to close and edit topics and such?

Being an AD now takes responsibility, and I will train a few who wish to be Ads. I want to teach them, so if any of you wish to learn to be an Ad, simply let me know, I got a training forum for that.

You mean a place just like this one? :lol: I wish you good luck advertising. And take Tino's advice.

You mean a place just like this one? :lol: I wish you good luck advertising. And take Tino's advice.

Sorta, Fox.

Since forums like invision and jcink aren't popular because they are free, people hesitate to join them.

So instead, yeah, Ima built a place like Serenes, except it will feature mostly FE stuff.

But dont get me wrong, it will also offer other things, not just FE, except unlike those big forums that are already out there, this one will be smaller, serene like in size, and therefore, alot easier to navigate. And the people there will be friendly.

If you're looking for a small, friendly FE site, check out Best of Three Worlds. http://bestofthree.smfforfree4.com/

It is pretty small though, but the people are awesome.

That's not a Fire Emblem fansite. All I see is way too many boards of which only one section is devoted to Fire Emblem.

Matthew has experience, but (no offense), I wouldn't exactly recommend him as an administrator or moderator, since he tends to be a... spammy member from time to time, and he usually has to rely on other administrators to resolve problems.