Random Photo...

Cynthia

Ah, so it's like how people are generally pissed off by "your mother" and "small penis" comments?

I only get pist off with those comments if they are directed at me...well I don't go crazy like King Kong and start to smash the first thing that is close to me.

But in general I do have a bad temper, but I don't make a big deal with those types of comments.

We all know that, yet they're still able to easily provoke most people. Sad isn't it?

yeah. there was a guy in mine and branded's japanese class who said "your mom" to everything.

I think nobody here gives a crap about Sammi. :lol:

Well Sammi held the camera, and I will say this, I never saw a girl with more enthusiasm about it either.

Definitely not the quickest girl, (surely one of the prettiest though) but really I think she's a good role model, as she doesn't let being pretty go to her head, and she is willing to talk to anyone.

She's simple but I think really she enjoys life to its fullest, as everything is exciting to her, I only wish I could be as easily amused.

Edited by Cynthia

I'm gonna go on a limb ans say it is cynthia.

I have somewhat some evidence

When cynthia posted her pic of her hands it is about the same skin tone as this one and cynthia said she diyed her hair blond in a thread, so I have deducted it is her, I could be wrong I'm just saying